Episode 20: Listening to More

Home of the WonderingForum podcast | listen, watch, and participate!
golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Episode 20: Listening to More

Post by golly »

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: When replying to video posts, please do not quote/repost the video itself. You can remove the html5video embed tags when editing the first reply. Thank you so much for the housekeeping!
832MB

Duration:
2 hours 18 minutes 18 seconds

Cohosts:
Hobbs, Joshua, Darryl, Sheldon, William, Lisa & Maxeem

Synopsis:
Sheldon invites Joshua to the call, and he introduces his emotional state and advice to the group; we wonder about an idea he suggests, which is that "Listening is Love". We also wonder about the sacred Mother Earth and how it may relate to us, and even Darryl's understanding of religions and his timeline.

Show Notes:
IMG_4877.jpg
(92.87 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
IMG_4876.jpg
(78.14 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
IMG_4875.jpg
(73.09 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
IMG_4874.jpg
(67.79 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Re: Episode 20: Listening to More

Post by golly »

Additional Show Notes from Joshua:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27itoi
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohono_Oʼodham_Nation
https://www.harpo-paris.com/en/legends- ... -maze.html

Yeah, in response to Joshua's email query, Willing thought it was Tohono O'odham I believe. They are a people originally from a little South of here, according to our friend Nancy (and the location of the Reservation, which doesn't necessarily correspond well).

Joshua asked if we could have more people next time. Well, why not? Everyone comes for different reasons. It's great by me.

My agenda is to try to build a more positive intersectional culture. To get diverse respectful voices in text onto the forum to share ideas about topics that interest us such as real buried history, paranormal and spiritual topics, challenging the mainstream contradictions pushed by mainstream media while also being receptive to new intelligent critique and to engage others in posting their own research that is not available in other forums and slowly coming to understand how we can all figure out how intersectionality between women, men and whomever else of all backgrounds can use our hearts and brains to get beyond the differences used to divide us by the evil vapors of the dark side. Even if it means we debate if Reptilian Aliens or "conspiracy theories" (a term coined by the CIA, if I recall) really exist or not; stuff that on the surface doesn't seem to "matter" and yet those things are increasingly dividing us unnecessarily when we could just come to understand how much we don't know together and how much individuals and groups do/did know but are/were maligned/ignored; the "lost" and "buried" knowledge that is meant to surface at this time or in the future; what ancient people meant by the records that survived to today; how we can do better. That sort of thing!

So that's one of the reasons why I participate in the video podcast, to try to get text documentation of new research. If they are okay with me participating for those reasons, then I assume they will be not be made uncomfortable by me cohosting. Maybe I will end up being the only one posting text in the forum structure? I hope not!

But the video podcast has also been a ton of fun. And I am always down for a huge group of people to just shoot the shit and see where we wonder together. And we seem to keep asking ourselves if it's worthy of sharing in our video show, which Umar called The Seinfeld of podcasts. (Because it's not really about anything). One of my favorite topics specifically in the video podcast lately has also been gratitude for the Mother and the mysterious world we inhabit.

TLDR: Since nobody else piped up, seems like nobody has been uninvited yet! The more the merrier! :)