Darryl Pronovost's symbols

Everything has a voice, speaks a language, and is expressed through metaphor.

Integration Principle: Containing the vibration of Spirit impressing itself within Matter, through language.
golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Darryl Pronovost's symbols

Post by golly »

It is difficult for me to know the meaning of the fascinating excerpts emerging from Darryl's research. But he is inviting everyone to know this information and some of it reminds me of things he's said in our podcast as well as other information that has come my way (and I seem to recall passing through my head at one time or another).
St Augustine
St Augustine
St Augustine IMG_4595.jpg (43.45 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
This one strongly reminds me of Orion's belt, with Sirius being roughly in the "south" position here (North being up) but if Best Western or the big word WESTERN refers to West, then South would be to our "left" spatially and perhaps we are in the Northern Hemisphere with the circle in the upper left being the Full Moon or Sun at that position.

Another interesting aspect is that if you check the date January 9th (assuming this is a reference to January 7th though the 12th of this year) in St. Augustin-de-Desmaures, Canada in something like Stellarium, Sirius rises in the Southeast-East, just before 19:00 (7pm) and the Moon is full.

On the evening of the 10th at around 17:00 (5pm) it was a Full Moon.

If you fast forward to the year 2021, the Full Moon in this position by Sirius will appear close to the horizon and not until January 28th. So this would appear to be a reference to the present year.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Re: Darryl Pronovost's symbols

Post by golly »

Another thing is that if you move to St. Augustine in Florida, USA, the Moon appeared in this position on January 7th, and descends relative to the Orion belt (which is tilted closer to this angle in the image) until the 10th when it becomes full and then the 12th when the moon sets around 8pm and Orion is about 1/3rd across the sky (rising from the East).

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

2012 Meteor IMG_4596.jpg
2012 Meteor IMG_4596.jpg (55.32 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
This sketch is fascinating because it depicts something that could be interpreted as a Tychosian view.

We have a sort of central object, which might be seen as the Earth (or else Earth's minor orbit around nothing as proposed by TYCHOS) and perhaps the satellite is the Moon or the Sun. If we are in the Copernican belief system, then it is likely the Sun with Earth still represented in either the June, September, March or December position of a single year?

What's interesting as well is the position of the "satellite" object relative to the sides of the paper is very nearly how Earth appears in 2012 in the TYCHOS. Essentially in the "North" or "June" of our binary system's 25,344 year cycle. It's almost as if the TIME label on the rectangle refers to the napkin as the "JUNE-SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER-MARCH framework" of the image.

The significance seems to confirm our location 8 years ago. And it just so happens the year 2033 written here (and Darryl's title for the image "2012 Meteor") hints at a meteor type event (or window) occurring/opening right now (and perhaps concluding in 13 years?)

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

We've learned in the latest Wondering Forum Podcast (episode 13, to be released soon) that Darryl found there was a meteor coming to impact with Earth but there was a spiritual intervention.

Perhaps the image above depicts just such an event.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

These symbols were given to us a few episodes back of the Wondering Forum Podcast.
IMG_4603_rotated.jpg
(77.73 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
IMG_4602_rotated.jpg
(81.81 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
As we have learned the Peacemaker, who is a powerful and possibly dangerous figure, has come in the past to the Mohawk people. He shows up to make peace. That is the only new reference I understand so far in these images. And it's not a clear connection because the Post-It reads "Prince of Peace", but the Peacemaker is a different name. Are they one and the same?

I do also gather that in Masonry, there are a few different channels or rites of passage that lead to similar "rank". I cannot know for sure because I will not join a fraternity, but I think those that I've met who have joined would confirm that this is a kind of official structure to how different practices lead to Scottish Rite or Freemasonic paths within the lodges they signify.