The "Corona Virus" Pandemic

Medical care & lifestyle choices align with natural processes, including birth and death.

Integration Principle: Joining Eastern, Western and other philosophies of medicine.
golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Continued responses from medical professionals

Post by golly »

lynnfoley9
Covid exists..but its a FLU!!!!!!!NO need for the world to close down..masks etc..young & healthy people do not need the vaccine..its not even a vaccine..its an experimental injection with huge adverse side effects🙈🙈MSM has brainwashed everyone through non stop fear & propoganda😡
emwhite.rn
Nurse of 12 years- COVID is real, but exponentially overblown. Fear was manufactured. Hospital admin and local leaders lied to their cities. Lockdowns kill. Masks don’t work. The abuse children have endured is criminal. I won’t touch the 💉. We need more of us speaking UP!!!
heatherholtonrn
RN here. Been speaking out about this since April 2020. Covid is real. It was manmade and released as a bio weapon to destroy our country and further the global agenda (21 and 2030). Masks don’t work against viruses. I will not get a shot (they are not vaccines) that was rushed through and not even fda approved. I wouldn’t get it even if it was fda approved. I worked frontlines until I quit to homeschool my children because I refused to put them in masks with daily temperature checks. I’ve fought masking on a local level, going before city commissioners as the only speaker opposed to the mandate. I came back for a seconds time with hundreds supporting me and speaking up as well. Lockdowns are useless and have caused more harm than CoVid ever could have if left to run its course, like viruses do. The real pandemic is FEAR.
holly.mccorriston
Former pharmacist. Worked until December 2020. I could not imagine injecting the general population with whatever was coming. They are forcing "vaccine hesitancy" training behind the scenes for the first time ever. I cannot fathom the idea of injecting children with this. I saw more underserved patients in the area of mental health in 6 months, partly because they couldn't even see a doctor. The clinic doors in our rural area closed tight and I have heard and seen too many first hand stories of people that did not get care they actually needed. (Though perhaps the delays and slips through the cracks allowed some people to find alternative healing measures they would have never otherwise sight out

melissamomcil
@holly.mccorriston I’m a health writer/blogger. I recently saw a training about the v hesitancy and I was livid! It actually talks about using FEAR to convince people to get it! That’s the kind of stuff right there that makes me dig my heels in even more and resist what they are selling!

holly.mccorriston
@melissamomcil this is how a lot of counseling in modern medicine works. "Take this or X outcome might happen. Yeah, you might get all those side effects... But you might not." And if you do, the HCP might not believe you because they have been conditioned to believe and tell you it's unlikely.
fabulaurous
I am PRN, I work in 10 facilities in multiple locations in my state of KY. I really wanted to believe it in the beginning. Especially the way everyone in healthcare panicked and started protecting themselves. After about a month of going from place to place I started to see that all facilities were doing it very different. No one was following the proper mask or PPE protocols we were taught from day 1 in the medical field! The. I began to see they were putting so called positive patients IN the ICU and CCU, instead of an empty unit. I called it about month 3. I’m not saying it’s not out there, but there is absolutely NO way me nor ANY friends or family in healthcare got sick! NONE of us physically touching and doing exams on positive patients with surgical masks on. We had nothing else. Never even got a symptom, none of us did.
nursezen
I’m a RN who has been practicing in LTC/Short-term Rehab for most of my 8 year career. I have seen more deaths in nursing homes caused by the lockdown than COVID. I have been witnessing more auto-immune issues post COVID jab of our Residents. I also believe this Plannedemic is ruining our economy and damaging the mental health of our people, especially the children.
monicarn3
I’m an ER RN. I agree it’s real but the hysteria is ridiculous. I think the masks are causing more psychological harm. I’ve said for awhile that people are slowly losing their rights under the guise of COVID and no one questions it. I 💯 agree with the doctor. As far as the vaccine , had COVID in October (3 days post op from knee surgery) Got it from my husband who has asthma. Both of us did fine , I’m aware not everyone does but the majority do. Don’t push the vaccine on me because My body my choice right?
tgwlsn
I am a registered nurse, working in a hospital at the bedside. I respect Covid and acknowledge it is real. I also believe the lockdowns and the mask mandates are ineffective and dangerous. I believe the medical & big pharma tyranny are very real. I believe the vaccine is being suspiciously pushed very hard and do not support it at all. I do not bully anyone for wearing a mask or getting the jab, and will not tolerate anyone for bullying me and mine for not doing either. #bebrave
arisen_up
Surgical PA here. COVID has a lower mortality than the calculated mortality for MOST open heart surgery done in the US. Less than 4% risk of dying is considered low risk for cardiac surgery. Despite BMJ articles and Stanford Mask study, we still push this ineffective BS. In the OR, we are actually trained to sneeze into the mask and not turn your head bc the droplets come out the side!!! I did not get the jab despite hard push for VA employees to get. Too young and too healthy to take the risk. Pushing quality nutrition is lost on the bureaucrats. They’d rather institute mask and vac mandates. Lockdowns were important back in MARCH 2020. They worked! NYC didn’t have the surge they anticipated. We didn’t have a shortage of ICU beds. The purpose was to not overwhelm the system (success), then it morphed into “no one should ever die from this. Ever. Ever.” Newsflash: viruses spread, and sometimes people die. We are far too concerned with sterility (literally and figuratively) that we do not know how to accept death and dying in our culture. Avg age of COVID death: 78.8 years. Life expectancy of US adult: 78.6 years. 🤬🤯😵🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
bravesmomma
I read med recs every day for the last 16 years. I have seen about 6 flu tests since last March. So there ya go, the flu is down bc they aren't testing for it.
jenmillerfitness
I’m over it and feel like it could have ended a year ago. I believe the mask has never worked. The virus was wrongfully treated in the beginning and despite having more natural and cheaper treatments that do work, the American people are being forced into a full blown experiment. I refuse to get the vaccine and would be willing to quit my job in the health profession if forced.
lauralee_davis_
I’m an RN who worked on a covid unit the last year. Covid is real, yes. The lives that have been lost are read and should be acknowledged and remembered. However, the response of lockdowns and mask mandates is not warranted IMO. Since the shot came out we are seeing a resurgence in cases and the majority have gotten both shots. Instead of masks and lockdowns let’s talk about supporting our immune systems with proper vitamins and antioxidants? I have also seen reactions in patients that got the shot that would break your heart....💔
sun.rise_vision
I’m a fourth year pharmacy student and I do not get behind any of it, there is no science and I am ashamed at how my fellow peers and professors are not standing up to the science behind it. We are taught to read journals and studies and yet we are being pushed to get a vaccine that is not approved. Masks are a health risk, treatments are out there that work with little to no risk and the vaccine is clearly for someone to make money. I won’t conform

loiskaraninalee
@sun.rise_vision tell me about it! I'm also studying and I didn't realise my assignments would be so easy! Who needs to critically evaluate research when the answers are clear cut, apparently! It would make essays so much easier if ALL the scientists agreed with one another and no one EVER disagreed. Stop thinking critically and just learn what you're told. (I'm abusing sarcasm at this point...)
doctorsammadeira
The Coronavirus is real. It’s killed mostly elderly and people in nursing homes and people with pre-existing comorbidities. Lockdowns were a failure and should end worldwide. The great barrington declaration is a good starting stance. Masks don’t work and the research supports this statement. Jabs and masks should be optional NOT mandated. Medical freedom and informed consent need to be preserved!
ellie.inthe.sky
On behalf of my mom who doesn’t do social media. “I’ve treated over 1000 covid patients with hcq and zinc. I haven’t worn a mask while treating patients. I’m 71 and also considered high risk.”

irinamiriam
@ellie.inthe.sky - bless you! Yes, hcq, zinc, Vitamin C and Arthizimic meds recovered my covid 19. I would never wish for anyone to get covid 19. It’s no fun. However I don’t believe in mask or vaccine to stop the transmission. I believe the natural immunity system is the key. Take care of it very well! 🙏🏼🙏🏼
tigobitty77
Close 20+ years in emergency medicine. Viruses are real including this one however very survivable. The lockdowns were a flex on power. Masks are great for folks who want to wear them but not great for all and should not be forced. I'm fully vaccinated for almost all things out there but I refuse to get the trial jab as I have personally seen what it's doing to my family friends and coworkers. I'm talking lymphatic swelling all the time, hair loss, abnormal bleeding for women, loss of a baby, cardiac issues. The list goes on and on. Being free to make one's own choice is ultimately where I will die on a hill and my soul is sooooooo good with that 💪🏽🙏🏼💗
thisholisticnurse
RN here. Left the ER in summer 2020 after 14 years. I couldn’t work for nearly 3 months at the beginning of it all because there were NO shifts available for per diem staff. Nuts right? I’ve seen through it all of the shenanigans since day 1.
I have many ex-colleagues reaching out. They’re frustrated and upset about the 💉 injuries happening daily (strokes, MIs, paralysis, severe rashes, respiratory complaints, anaphylaxis...the list goes on). Praying for my fellow colleagues stuck in the hospital setting. So grateful I had the opportunity to leave. 🙏🏻 The virus is real. The approach is dead wrong. 💀

wakethefupnow
@thisholisticnurse literally no pt’s in our 80 bed ER multiple times and I lost a shift every week all year long. Had I been PRN, then I would have been laid off for sure. Nonetheless, I’ve lost thousands of dollars as an ER nurse during a f’in “pandemic!”
malibubikinihazel
It’s being abused for political control. I’m done with it!
There is also some fear from this professional that they will lose medical freedom. I suspect they mean the amount of ways that pushing poor health is going to be the norm in unhealthy mainstream society.
mrs.lo.mobile
I work in home health. Covid is real, but everything else is all about control. Masks are ineffective, the vaccines are incredibly harmful, we have lost our freedom of speech due to censorship, and are now going to lose our medical freedom.
fab_fun_foto
I am a Nurse Practitioner! This is all blown out of proportion with fear marketing. There was never a need to lock down & mask, especially children. I have 3 & I refuse to have them wear a mask. The Vaccine is just plain scary, not researched enough & Bill Gates has too much control. This is all about money, power & politics... 3 things that should never matter when it comes to our own health. STOP listening to the news, STOP just doing something bc everyone else is or bc you are “protecting others”.... that is just part of fear marketing! Follow the money trail people! Make informed decisions for you & your family, never stop asking why. This virus just showed the world that the lifestyle of Americans is killing them. Eat Whole Foods, exercise, turn off the technology & go outside, learn to meditate & be kind to yourself & others! This alone will boost your immunity far more than sitting inside scared to death & breathing in toxins from a mask instead of fresh air!!! This pandemic is just sad, revealed how many people just think a doctor & the government know everything.... stop being submissive & take control of your own health & future!!
amoellerrn
COVID is real, very real. It has killed many people;.mostly obese with pre-existing medical issues. It has also been blown WILDLY out of proportion. The hysteria is worse than the virus. Lock downs are pointless and harmful to our economy. Masking should never have been mandated. Social distancing should be practiced by those who are ill. Vaccinations should never be mandated. Being a healthy person and learning proper hand washing should be encouraged, not FREE donuts for a year. This AMERICA, land of the free. Let us be free; free to provide for our families and free to see our loved ones. If you believe in social distancing, by all means----- six feet please.
michellemarren
ER RN here. We never had a “surge”. Never saw any “waves” and I’m about 30 minutes from Tampa, FL. I HAVE seen more pts presenting with cardiac issues after getting the s h o t. Like with in days so it was too weird to be a coincidence. Masks and lockdowns did nothing bc our numbers in Florida remained the same before, during, and after mask mandates and lockdowns.
allieblazzard
I’m a nurse practitioner and I am against all of it..the lockdowns, masks, social distancing, government overreach etc. We should be able to make a risk assessment on our own and decide what choices we want to make as free citizens exercising our individual liberties. I work in and on peoples’ faces and mouths all day long. My patients can’t wear masks. I’ve never been worried about the “virus”. I do all I can to strengthen my immune system daily. I haven’t had as much as a sniffle all year long. I know not everyone has been as fortunate, but not everyone does all they can to be healthy either. My idea of health isn’t hiding behind a mask, hand sanitizing and harmful experimental jabs, but that’s just me. I feel true pandemics don’t need constant advertising and propaganda. The PCR tests are faulty. We shouldn’t be shutting our world down over case numbers. This has all been about control and rolling in one world government and mass vaccination, in my opinion. I’m not here to argue. I don’t care to change anyone’s mind, but I’m happy to voice my opinion when asked. Thanks for all you do to speak out! We need more brave healthcare workers like you! Keep up the fight!
organic.gannett
Nurse here. Also, we have people wearing masks alone outside and driving in the car. That tells you all you need to know about how the media has created so much fear. Nothing makes sense anymore. There’s no common sense and people are just hysterical because the news tells them to be.

im an ER RN. I don’t doubt that covid is real and has killed people. But my experience in our ER here in Florida was not bad at all. I got called off of work a lot because it was so slow and when I did work it really felt like a normal day. The panic did not fit what we were actually seeing. One doctor I worked with said he had great success with hydroxychloroquine and would prescribe it to all of his patients With 100% success. However he would have to fight the pharmacists to prescribe it. Many of the nurses I work with do not want the vaccine. Wake up people.
drstephyoung
Theres nothing more effective than fear when one seeks dominance over another. Fear of something elusive even better, something that can change and morph and hide. Something that only “experts” can understand. Inch by inch dominance over our minds, hearts and bodies the establishment attempts to take. This has never been about health or safety and they have proven it over and over again.
Although this doctor is a "verified account" (which ironically suggests they are more conformist to the misinformation) even they have taken a stance:
dr.jess.md
Medical doctor turned functional doctor. I was a frontline hospitalist. This is an agenda. Yes there’s a real virus but it was Caesar who said “NEVER WASTE AN EMERGENCY.” And that’s what the powers that be have done. Mitochondrial dysfunction is underlying metabolic health so those with severe Covid have underlying mitochondrial damage IMO. Never in history have we quarantined the healthy. Masked the healthy for over 450 days. It’s terrible what’s happening and there’s no perfect answer but we cannot continue destroying economies. A vaccine is a bandaid to the real issue at hand. Why has no one discussed real health? Do they really care or is there a greater agenda? Where’s the talk about healthy food, air, water, and soil? Oh wait there’s no money there
nursekirsty1
Masks are not effective in stopping a virus. They are a hazard to your health. The virus has been rebranded and advertised to change the world as we know it. Sadly people die of flu every year. There are different strains and bad practice Is at work. Lockdowns have killed so many people needlessly. Number of cases have been lies to install fear and the vaccine is not legal as the emergency is lies. The vaccines are extremely dangerous. I resigned from my nursing job as I tried to reach out and raise concerns regarding admissions of the vaccine injured patients and deaths. I have been ignored by government and the nhs here in Scotland 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 its obviously this was done to push this deadly vax!
dr_sethgerlach
What we’re seeing is an unprecedented power grab on the back of “the deadliest virus in history”. Except that the recovery rate is well over 99% for most, the testing is beyond flawed, and deaths have been merely recategorized (95%+ of deaths had multiple comorbidites or completely different cause of death). The totalitarian scheme to control the masses started with perpetual fear, bankrupting only small businesses, requiring oxygen reducing and non 🦠 stopping medical devices, and had quickly progressed into shot passports and talks of IDs and one world currency. Luckily the powers that be are overplaying their hand and people are waking up to the criminal MSM/medical /government establishments . Get healthy =be free from control
Here's someone else who seems to get my sentiments about why we should be against eugenics.
dr.benjaminbenulis
What we are witnessing is the pinnacle of the greed and hubris of a medical system that always made its money off suffering & disease while obfuscating anything that actually provided health as an outcome. Now profiting off making everyone sick was not enough in their infinite lust for power they now want to imprison people in their homes, strip them of their sanity, their freedom and their dignity. Growing up Jewish I was taught about the Holocaust “never again” and yet here we are. HEAR THIS WELL: WE DO NOT CONSENT!
that_nurse_who_asks_questions
We have forgot everything we knew and have become task oriented not patient focused
The above profile links to the page: http://lockdownalternative.com/
kat_rainbird
My friend who works in ICU told me there is a virus but there's always viruses they have seen no pandemic nothing out of the ordinary and he won't take the V..... He actually thinks convid has just been the flue with a change of name. 👏
iron_physicianassistant
I did a literature review which I posted on my profile around March/April last year showing there is no evidence to support lockdowns. I've been posting against lockdowns, masks and vaccines from the start.
ruedogyolo
All I can say are where are laboratories and physicians and nurses standing up against the change in PCR cycles.🙄
__susanmichelle__
I'm a Registered Nurse in a Metro-Detroit hospital-system, and my specialty is Labor and Delivery. I do not ever wear a mask outside of work. I will never, ever accept the jab, even if and when it comes to my having a job or not. God will provide. I trust Jesus. I trust my God-given immunity and my God-given rights. I have experienced horrific bleeding x 4 months. I feel the jab will result in FAR more grave repercussions than COVID alone ever will have.
I've highlighted a particularly sad tidbit here in the next couple comment areas:
mak23___
Nurse here. Worked in NY, TX, CA, and UT on Covid units. In NY I did not have work for almost 2 weeks (april 2020). Covid is real, yes but majority of my patients passed away from isolation, depression, and failure to thrive. I felt like a prison guard working in LTC. I do not wear a mask outside of work and currently not working due to the lack of humanity I’ve witnessed across this country over the last year. There is BIG money in marking C deaths... Medicare could care less if these patients live or die. Never rounded with docs in person, only FaceTime. It was too hard to watch and be part of. Will never get Vax and will also surrender my license if it becomes mandatory. From my experience, no one is upholding their oath and when you do, you’re doxxed or bullied in the workplace. Thanks for all you do Erin.

inkdlily
@mak23___ 👏😢Thanks for speaking out! These testimonies need to be on a billboard, they need to be shared to save lives!

mak23___
@inkdlily I’m losing my voice from shouting the truth. More need to step up.

spoiledpk
it is actually possible to die from loneliness and a broken heart. When people lose the will to live their body can actually just give up. I was hospitalized with C and it presented like a gastrointestinal illness not upper respiratory so I was never intubated or anywhere close to the ICU. I had to have IVs for things like potassium and fluids due to being severely dehydrated from vomiting and diarrhea. But due to the "protocols" I was isolated for five days and saw no one except the nurses and occasionally a doctor (who wore neither mask nor gown). I was given no medications relating to anything C BUT, I was given meds for anxiety after I had a meltdown from missing my husband and four children since I was allowed no visitors. At one point, I felt like I was going to die, literally, and I had another anxiety attack due to being alone. The only reason they even found out I was having these was because the dr happened to come in right when I was having an attack. It is inhumane and unnecessary to keep people isolated and separated like that.
mholtzapfel
I'm a nurse of over 35 years. Covid is real but has been greatly exaggerated. Testing was inaccurate and many of deaths were actually influenza. I also believe the majority of geriatric deaths were caused by failure to thrive after being robbed of human contact and care.
Failure to thrive is often code for "lack of presence of loving support", and as far as I understand it, is even a diagnosis given to (for example) abused orphans who die of lack of love.
jtoroii
I’m a fire fighter/EMT, and a former biologist. This is all so much 🐂💩, I can’t believe we are actually living this. COVID-19 is a real virus, but it’s not killing healthy people. For governments to regulate everyday behaviors of the average human being, should be considered a crime just as much as any other crimes against humanity throughout history. I’ve seen these cases at work first hand; whole families walking around coughing, and nobody dying. I’ve seen more people die from stab wounds and bullet holes than I have from this virus. How is this mask/vax/lockdown 💩 even still part of our daily existence??
athomewithmadi
Nurse here who worked for the Virginia Department of Health during peak “pandemic” times. The V is real but the numbers are hyper inflated. Masks don’t work (haven’t worn one since August last year) and the whole thing is a political hoax. And that 💉 will never touch my body.
emily.thenurse
99.99% survival rate, average age of death due to Covid 82.4, average life expectancy a hopeful 78. I feel like that’s enough to Drop the Mic. Furthermore when the hospitals were overrun myself and many other nurses were being furloughed and losing travel assignments because they were actually empty. That’s not to say there weren’t some hospitals that were poorly run and therefore overrun.
I'm not actually sure what this person is saying but I'll include it in case someone can decipher its meaning:
theholisticbeautycoach
I am and between breast implants and the “occupational exposure” from the v, there are A LOT of essential workers are sick and the world is about to really need us. I’m helping many nurses and healthcare workers remove their implants so their immune systems have a chance to get stronger so they can be on the frontlines
https://www.instagram.com/p/COvvmIftt6q/

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Re: The "Corona Virus" Pandemic

Post by golly »

According to the European VAERS reporting posted by Cooler1021, we can now see that unresolved serious injuries occur about 40-50 times the number of deaths from four official "COVID-19 Vaccines".

Johnson and Johnson:
JJ_eu.PNG
JJ_eu.PNG (20.18 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
Pfizer:
Pfizer_eu.PNG
Pfizer_eu.PNG (21.69 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
Moderna:
Moderna_eu.PNG
Moderna_eu.PNG (21.92 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
AstraZeneca:
AZ_eu.PNG
AZ_eu.PNG (21.32 KiB) Viewed 3403 times

By these numbers, we can do a simple calculation. According to European VAERS https://www.adrreports.eu the four main vaccines Moderna, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and JJ have collectively resulted in 190+ deaths and about 8000 unresolved serious hospitalizations. According to separate Netherlands reports, 400 have died from them. According to OpenVAERS which monitors mainly USA reactions there have been about 4200 deaths in the USA and since serious injuries are running at 40-50 times that number, we are looking at about half a million critical unresolved injuries out of 100 Million full doses (considering we can even believe the numbers, and we are very much encouraged to).

Let's extrapolate. VAERS already admits they could only represent a fraction of actual cases since a 2012 report I found indicated most doctors (4 out of 5) don't know about VAERS, let alone what qualifies as a reason to report in it. If we simply take official reports and assume it's 20% of the cases rather than 1%, we are looking at not just a critical injury for every 1000th case; we are looking at a critical unresolved, possibly lifelong, injury for every 200 dosed individual. Indeed, we are seeing in official OpenVAERS cases 227,805 reports of adverse reactions, 12,625 of which represent hospital visits and almost 29,700 urgent care visits. For an already unhealthy population that's bad, but if it's only 20% of the cases, that's about 1 in 1600 hospitalizations and 1 in 700 going to urgent care after something supposed to help them.

Disturbingly, this also puts the chances of near-instant death (within 3 days of "full vaccination") from the shots up from 1 in 24000 to 1 in 4800.

The encouragement of people, of any kind, let alone commercial advertisements for them, is unacceptable savagery. These commercial products unapproved by the FDA are absurdly dangerous and nobody has any business ordering us to take anything like it. Do I have the right to threaten you with repercussions for driving with a seatbelt or using your eyes before crossing a street?

Add to this the report that 0.2% of children who took shots during trials passed away (1 in 500) and it's clear the product is worse than inadequately tested. They were tested immorally, illegally and somehow unpunished by the legal system.

COVID itself reportedly only claims the life of 1 in 5000 most of which, statistically speaking, are already morbidly sick persons (those with 2 to 4 or more comorbidities). So it seems children are far, far more likely to die from a random accident than die from a case of COVID-19, but giving them one of these experimental treatment products is true quackery.

And it seems children aren't even spreaders. And but a mild case of a true infection in anyone could immunize the individual for over 10 years, possibly far longer, according to leading medical professionals studying immunology of coronas in general and COVID-19 specifically.

So there it is. It is actually according to numbers more dangerous to get a vaccine than to simply walk around collecting coronas in the face, mouth or however you wish to get it. Unlike the government, however, I will not recommend you make particular health decisions. That is up to individuals. Just don't believe everything you hear or you read (or told to you by politicians financed by drug dealers). Do your own research.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Health/science institutions around the world have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation

Post by golly »

Germ Theory relies on torturing living cells to produce particles called "the virus"

I am recreating this article here, to preserve its historical importance. The entirety can be found at:

Code: Select all

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois-reveal-that-health-science-institutions-around-the-world-have-no-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/
It was written by a "Christine Massey" of Fluoride Free Peel, an organization advocating for the cessation of fluoride dumping in the Peel area water supply.
FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever
Would a sane person mix a patient sample (containing various sources of genetic material and never proven to contain any particular virus) with transfected monkey kidney cells, fetal bovine serum and toxic drugs, then claim that the resulting concoction is “SARS-COV-2 isolate” and ship it off internationally for use in critical research (including vaccine and test development)?

Because that’s the sort of fraudulent monkey business that’s being passed off as “virus isolation” by research teams around the world.

Just 1 of many examples is shown below – this is from a study cited by the Australian Department of Health as a paper “which led to the isolation of SARS-CoV-2 in culture“. (Can you spot the oxymoron in that quote?)

Study: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/australian-dept-of-health-has-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-isolation/
VIDRL-isolation.jpg
VIDRL-isolation.jpg (96.68 KiB) Viewed 3389 times
If you are new to the topic of “virus isolation/purification”, I strongly recommend reading the Statement On Virus Isolation by Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Thomas Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell, MA.
https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/

A colleague in New Zealand (Michael S.) and I (CM) have been submitting Freedom of Information requests to institutions in various countries seeking records that describe the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus from any unadulterated sample taken from a diseased patient.

Our requests have not been limited to records of isolation performed by the respective institution, or limited to records authored by the respective institution, rather they were open to any records describing “COVID-19 virus” (aka “SARS-COV-2”) isolation/purification performed by anyone, ever, anywhere on the planet.

Thus far (May 22, 2021) 25 Canadian institutions have provided their responses:
Public Health Agency of Canada
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/freedom ... here-ever/

Health Canada
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/health- ... isolation/

the National Research Council of Canada
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/nationa ... here-ever/

Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization-International Vaccine Centre (VIDO-InterVac)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/canadas ... isolation/

Canadian Institutes of Health Research
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... dacted.pdf

Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... rubbed.pdf

Ontario Ministry of Health
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/foi-rev ... here-ever/

Institut National de Sante Publique du Quebec
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... Quebec.pdf

British Columbia’s Ministry of Health (re “the UK variant”)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... sponse.pdf

British Columbia’s Centre for Disease Control
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... Letter.pdf

British Columbia’s Provincial Health Services Authority (2 responses, 1 re “SARS-COV-2, 1 re “the UK variant”)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... ecords.pdf

Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (re “the UK variant”)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... genome.pdf

Newfoundland Labrador Department of Health & Community Services
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... ecords.pdf

McGill University

the City of Toronto
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... signed.pdf

Toronto Police

the Region of Peel (Ontario)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/region- ... isolation/

KFL&A Public Health (Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington, Ontario, re “any variant”)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... 1-2021.pdf

Grey Bruce Health Services

Peterborough Public Health (Ontario)

Peterborough Police Service (Ontario)

the University of Toronto
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
McMaster University
Mount Sinai Hospital (Toronto)
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/univers ... isolation/

(note that researchers from the last 4 institutions had publicly claimed to have “isolated the virus”, as had VIDO-Intervac).
Every institution has failed to provide even 1 record describing the isolation aka purification of any “COVID-19 virus” directly from a patient sample that was not first adulterated with other sources of genetic material. (Those other sources are typically monkey kidney aka “Vero” cells and fetal bovine serum).

The response from 1 additional Canadian institution is long overdue:
Public Health Ontario (request submitted July 16, 2020).

On June 3, 2021 PHO provided their excuse for failing to respond: “COVID-19!”:
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... 020-08.pdf

Click on the above links to access the responses from Canadian institutions. Scroll further down this page for responses from institutions outside of Canada.

Here are 4 compilation pdfs containing responses from 69 institutions in 20 countries/jurisdictions re the isolation/purification/existence of “SARS-COV-2” last updated June 3, 2021 (note: some of these responses were obtained by FOI-submitters other than Michael S. and myself, as indicated further down this page):
Part 1: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... part-1.pdf
Part 2: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... part-2.pdf
Part 3: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... pril-3.pdf
Part 4: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-cont ... part-4.pdf

Check back here (the page you are currently on) for regular updates. As of June 3, 2021: 69 institutions and offices in 20 countries/jurisdictions have responded thus far, and none have provided or cited any record describing “SARS-COV-2” isolation. Note that some institutions failed to fully co-operate. Tsk tsk University of Auckland, Public Health Wales, Imperial College London.

(And yes, we are aware of the many publications wherein authors claim to have “isolated the virus”. We’ve looked at numerous such studies and have yet to see one where they actually did so. Claiming to have done something and actually doing it are sometimes 2 different things, even in peer-reviewed science. And yes we are aware of the many published alleged “SARS-COV-2 genomes” – these were in fact manufactured, not discovered. And yes we are aware that EM photos have been published, allegedly of “the virus”, however a photo of something does not tell you what the thing is, where it came from or what it does. One has to scrutinize the Methods used to “isolate the virus” / obtain said photos / obtain alleged genomes, and that is when absolutely everything falls apart with “COVID-19”.)
Many other countries and governments asked to respect Koch's postulates in the isolation of the human Sars-COV-2 "virus" (i.e.; removed from a sick patient) denied the request and their ability to do so, including central medical centers in: the UK, England, Wales, Slovenia, Scotland, Germany, Australia, Basque country, Republic of Colombia, Uruguay, USA, Norway, Ireland, European CDC, Denmark, New Zealand, Netherlands, Czech Republic, India ... who's next?

So far, Massey's research has dovetailed with many other intelligent researchers, along with Michael S. whose citation they post as:

https://thevirushoax.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIRUS/pages/44630017/University+of+Otago+s+Fake+Isolation+Process 

Will anyone prove that a virus exists outside of its appearance around poisoned cells?

Massey and S. and other researchers have shown that many viruses have not been isolated "from the wild" by organizations that receive top funding to do so:
Also note that we have included below responses from the U.S. CDC and a couple of New Zealand institutions in regards to isolation/purification of a number of other alleged “viruses”, i.e. “HIV”, “Ebola virus”, “Zika virus”, “XMRV”, “HTLV1”, “HTLV-III/LAV”, 2003 “SARS-COV”, any common cold “coronavirus”, any “virus” on NZ’s “immunization” schedule. Again, none have yielded any records or citations of records describing the isolation/purification of any virus.

Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory
or
What are viruses, if not disease?

I would suggest that if cell instruction particles (so-called a "virus") appear around necrotic barely-living cells in a lab, then the computer-constructed particle we are seeing called SARS-COV-2 isn't the original cause of disease but rather living cells' emergency response to disease, which itself becomes a disease (lack of ease in some kind of process, illness or inherent medicine). And not only that, but if we are seeing similar responses in monkey and baby calf cells (similar to human cells, that is) then it indicates mammals have similar responses to toxins, stress, decomposition and/or torture. As such, maybe the "toxic spike proteins" produced by mRNA vaccines are aggressive tools of the body's natural system (the binding ACE receptors, for example, which originally manifested from cells responding to a poison and hence creating this feature of the instruction particles) re-purposed sort of as a way to trigger an "attack" on the instruction particles. However, the "immune cells" (T-cells) may not be "attacking" the cell instruction particles ("virus") but merely assessing and dismantling the instructions as needed, should the body be relatively free of toxins that caused the particle ("virus") to manifest in the first place.

Perhaps "Terrain Theory" will soon reveal that "Germ Theory" has had it wrong all along. Viruses are not just horrible predators but also (or merely?) the body's way of storing vibrational information reminders about how to program cells to rid the body of toxins. In such a model, the healing process can get extreme, flood the organs or damage them, and kill people, but that doesn't mean the healing process is necessarily wrong or faulty. It may mean that in cases of extreme toxicity and purging (as we should expect from all the pollution that industrial processes have inflicted on/in the world and people's bodies) we should work on medicines to "calm" the process. Perhaps other diseases called a "virus" (like malaria, which "instructs" the body to go hot and cold rapidly) is even some sort of remnant of an event that happened to humanity.

This may be why hydroxychloroquine, harsh anti-malaria medicines and zinc have shown effectiveness at dealing with the "purge" processes that colds, flus and other infamous coronas create. It slows down or interrupts the instructions, the cell process, and/or the purging. It may be that the body expects us to have a steady supply of proper vitamins and minerals like Selenium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D from sunlight and other purging/replenishing supplies to handle deep cellular responses to toxins or other problems in the body (maybe even spiritual traumas?). And, perhaps, if the body does not have such a supply, and toxins overwhelm, then the cell instructions ("virus") over-flood the body's "sewage" system (lymphatic systems, lungs, etc.) and the person's organs begin failing from toxic shock.

However, if virus particles really are "errant" "predators" that "attack" (even if also more rare than germ theorists fear) in our natural world of incredibly intricate functionality and interrelationship, then perhaps the problem is some kind of "predation" we don't understand. I am not sure how Germ Theory came up with the idea that so many natural processes are predatory to humans as opposed to, say, "results of imbalance" but it is also true the world does have a lot of nutrition and poison all rolled up in one, and finding balance in it all is key.

It is fortunate that we exist together with so many beautiful beings like the Sun, Earth, Moon, planets, healthy soil cultures, worms, birds, orange trees and apple trees, producing tasty fruit for us to keep up on regular vitamins. They are so generous to offer their flesh for the time we are walking, so that we may offer ours when the time comes to lay down for good.

Another slight variation on the possibility: virus particles are necrotic cell tissue

According to the Drs. Andrew Kaufman and Thomas Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell, MA as cited in the above opening paragraphs:
From now on, when anyone gives you a paper that suggests the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated, please check the methods sections. If the researchers used Vero cells or any other culture method, you know that their process was not isolation. You will hear the following excuses for why actual isolation isn’t done:
  1. There were not enough virus particles found in samples from patients to analyze.
  2. Viruses are intracellular parasites; they can’t be found outside the cell in this manner.
If No. 1 is correct, and we can’t find the virus in the sputum of sick people, then on what evidence do we think the virus is dangerous or even lethal?

If No. 2 is correct, then how is the virus spread from person to person? We are told it emerges from the cell to infect others. Then why isn’t it possible to find it?

Finally, questioning these virology techniques and conclusions is not some distraction or divisive issue. Shining the light on this truth is essential to stop this terrible fraud that humanity is confronting. For, as we now know, if the virus has never been isolated, sequenced or shown to cause illness, if the virus is imaginary, then why are we wearing masks, social distancing and putting the whole world into prison?

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Effective treatments of "COVID-19 infections" (continued)

Post by golly »

For those interested in being treated without the euthanasia-like methods of hospitals financially compensated for basically murdering people with a COVID-19 diagnosis, apparently this resource is worth looking into: https://covid19criticalcare.com

Thank you to Dr. John Campbell for this candid study as posted on YouTube under Ivermectin prophylactic study from India on May 6, 2021:
Ivermectin in India, Prophylactic role of ivermectin in SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers
https://www.aiims.edu/en.html
https://assets.researchsquare.com/fil...
https://www.researchsquare.com/articl...

Background

Healthcare workers (HCWs) are vulnerable to getting infected withSARS-CoV-2
Preventing HCWs from getting infected is a priority to maintain healthcare services
The therapeutic and preventive role of ivermectin in COVID-19 is being investigated
Based on promising results of in vitro studies of oral ivermectin,
this study to look at prophylactic role of oral ivermectin

Methods

Prospective cohort study was conducted at AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Two-doses of oral ivermectin, 300 μg/kg at a gap of 72 hours
Primary outcome, COVID-19 infection in the month following
Of 3892 employees,
3532 (90.8%) participated in the study
Ivermectin uptake n = 2, 384 (67.5%)
Non uptake, n = 1147 (32.5%)

Results

Development of symptomatic infection
331 participants, developed symptoms
131 in takers
200 from non takers
Ivermectin takers, 6%
Non takers, 15%

Testing positive, 201
Ivermectin takers, 2%
Non takers, 11.7%

Implications for transmission

HCWs who had taken two-doses
(Single dose did not reach significance)
Significantly lower risk of contracting COVID-19 disease during the following month was 0.18
Adjusted Relative Risk 0.17
1.8% reported adverse events, mild and self-limiting

Conclusion and relevance

Two-doses of oral ivermectin (300 μg/kg given 72 hours apart) as chemoprophylaxis among HCWs
reduces the risk of COVID-19 infection by 83% in the following month.
Safe, effective, and low-cost chemoprophylaxis have relevance in the containment of pandemic
alongside vaccine.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology...

AIIMS Director, Gitanjali Batmanabane
Earlier, at least 20 to 25 HCWs were getting infected with the virus daily.
After the workers started taking ivermectin, the number of infection has come down to one or two per day

Critique

The safety of the drug has been established by its large-scale use in the last four decades for
various indications such as onchocerciasis, scabies, head lice, and other parasitic infestations
https://www.facebook.com/john.l.campb...
https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevie...
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYv30g7TKVM

Of course, I am still in favor of food and herb and natural methods of healing, and I don't endorse the corporate injections filled with toxins that stress the body and sometimes kill people, and I suppose most doctors stress the incredible importance of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Selenium and so on. But this is just to show that Ivermectin does indeed have an effect on some COVID-19 diagnoses. However, what such a diagnosis actually means under the value system and view of various very different paradigms, we cannot with certainty say we know how to agree.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Analyzing the UK's COVID-19 actions

Post by golly »

This is a long article but it's a very thorough break down of the UK narrative about COVID-19 and I highly suggest checking out the original site in order to follow any links built into it: https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/decept ... statistics
A Deceptive Construction - Why We Must Question The COVID 19 Mortality Statistics
by
IAIN DAVIS
Sunday, 28th March 2021
According to the UK Government, as of 27 March 2021, 126,515 people have died as a result of contracting Covid-19, and an additional 21,610 people have died with COVID-19 on their death certificates.

The government alleges, therefore, that a total of 148,125 people in the UK have died as a result of COVID-19. As we shall see, this claim is not credible.

Justifiable Policy?
Claims about mortality have been used by both the government and the mainstream media to justify the policy response.

The pace of change driven by that policy response has been astonishing. With Health Secretary Matt Hancock's recent announcement of the creation of the UK Health Security Agency and its commitment to take "action to mitigate infectious diseases and other hazards to health before they materialise," it is clear the government’s new (ab)normal is here to stay.

There is clearly an agenda; one entirely founded upon the idea that COVID-19 presents a significant threat. The primary evidence offered to substantiate this claim is suggested COVID-19 mortality.

Age Standardised Mortality
Just like nearly every other mortality cause, COVID-19 risks increase proportionately with age. Statistics for those of working age show a population mortality risk of between 0.0166% and 0.0046%, depending upon who you believe. The COVID-19 risk to the working age population is statistically insignificant. For the under 18's it is statistically zero.

Mortality risk disproportionately impacts men. In 2018 the average age of death for men was approximately 80, and 83 for women in England and Wales.

The average age of COVID-19 death is just over 82. When we look at standard mortality distribution, there is no observable impact from COVID-19.

UK all cause mortality doesn't suggest any need to panic either.

The ONS released data estimating a total of 607,173 deaths from all causes in England and Wales for 2020. Given demographic changes over time, the ONS use Age Standardised Mortality Rates (ASMR's) to calculate relative death rates. The ASMR showed that 2020 was the worst year for mortality in the last decade.

ASMR's were in continual decline throughout the post war period. That decline stopped abruptly in 2009 as the economic impact of the global financial crisis took its toll on public health. Thereafter it showed a marginal rise to 2019. Mortality in 2020 and 2021 should be seen in the context of a global financial crisis that dwarfs the credit crunch of 2008.

ASMR's fluctuate annually and 2020 showed a significant increase above the 5 year average mortality rate. This was higher than most rises but by no means "unprecedented." ASMR's in England since 1938 show similar increases in 1947, 1949, 1951, 1958, 1963, 1970, 1972, 1976, 1985, 1993 and 2014.

Most of these spikes in ASMR's were in the region of 35 to 45 points. For example, in 2014 the ASMR rose by 40.2, in 1993 by 38.4 and in 1985 by 46.3 points. It rose by 90.5 in 1947, by 83.5 in 1963, it went up by 104.9 in 1970 and in 1951 by 216.3. So the 2020 rise of 118.5 is by no means the worst.

The death toll in 1951 was attributed to the the influenza epidemic which struck some parts of the UK (most notably Liverpool) but left others relatively unscathed. To this day science has struggled to account for this.

2020 not only didn’t have the highest mortality rate in the post war period, it didn't have the highest mortality rate in the 21st century either. 2020 ranked 9th, out of 20 consecutive years, for all cause mortality in England and Wales. It was the 11th least dangerous year in the last 50.

While there is no statistical evidence of an unprecedented global pandemic in England and Wales (nor in Scotland and Northern Ireland) this tells us little about how many deaths were genuinely attributable to COVID-19. Nor does it indicate at which point we should sacrifice our rights, freedoms, children's educations and economy in the service of public health.

We certainly didn't sacrifice them in 1947, 1963, 1970, nor even in 1951. Why was 2020 different?

PCR Does Not Mean COVID
For the purposes of this analysis, we will use the government's higher claim of 148,000 deaths. The vast majority of these deaths were attributed based upon a positive RT-PCR test. The UK Coronavirus Act makes a clear distinction between the virus and the disease. It states:
Coronavirus means severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2); coronavirus disease means COVID-19 (the official designation of the disease which can be caused by coronavirus).
SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 are not the same thing. The detected presence of SARS-CoV-2 does not mean the person has or will develop COVID-19.

Therefore the attribution of mortality based solely upon a positive test result in no way proves the person died of COVID-19. The extent to which the disease caused or contributed towards a death is a precise medical assessment. The UK government created a death certification and registration process where this did not occur in an unknown number of cases. We need to know what that number is.

COVID-19 has a distinct presentation that requires careful diagnosis. The unique symptoms are severe hypoxemia (low blood oxygen levels), hypercapnia (elevated blood Co2 saturation) and unusually no corresponding loss of respiratory system compliance.

Measurement of gaseous exchange and fluid retention in the lungs appears normal, meanwhile the patient, in serious cases, struggles to breath. This is unlike other influenza like illnesses (ILI's).

Yet the NHS describe a list of COVID-19 symptoms that could be attributable to any ILI. A high temperature, continuous cough and loss of taste and smell are associated with many. While this is public information, intended to guide our decision to seek medical advice or a test, the list of possible causes expands further given that the NHS state just one of these symptoms possibly indicates COVID-19.

Without precise symptomatic diagnosis, it is difficult to distinguish COVID-19 from a range of other respiratory illnesses. A study from the University of Toronto found:
The symptoms can vary, with some patients remaining asymptomatic, while others present with fever, cough, fatigue, and a host of other symptoms. The symptoms may be similar to patients with influenza or the common cold.
A Cochran Review meta analysis of available studies looked for a clear definition of COVID-19 symptoms. Published in June 2020, the reviewers noted:
The individual signs and symptoms included in this review appear to have very poor diagnostic properties ... Based on currently available data, neither absence nor presence of signs or symptoms are accurate enough to rule in or rule out disease.
Even using advanced diagnostics, such as a computer tomography (CT) scan, won't always provide a clear result. A study attempting to improve differential diagnosis using CT scans found:
Although typical and atypical CT image findings of COVID-19 are reported in current studies, the CT image features of COVID-19 overlap with those of viral pneumonia and other respiratory diseases. Hence, it is difficult to make an exclusive diagnosis.
Regardless of their SARS-CoV-2 test status, without a very accurate diagnosis of symptoms, suspected COVID-19 patients could be suffering from one among a range of ILI's. Again, a positive test result does not mean the patient died from COVID-19, even if they had corresponding symptoms.

Notifications of Infectious Diseases
In England and Wales it is a legal requirement for all registered medical practitioners to notify their local health authority of any suspected cases of notifiable diseases. The list of Notifiable Infectious Diseases (NOIDS) includes COVID-19. This is not optional.

All diagnosing doctors must complete a NOIDS report upon making a diagnosis. Testing laboratories are also required to notify Public Health England (PHE) of positive tests for notifiable diseases.

According to the fact checker FullFact there were 18,152 COVID-19 notifications made by doctors in the whole of 2020.

Yet the government claim that there were 70,853 COVID-19 deaths, never mind cases, in England and Wales in the same year.

Fullfact offered an explanation for this apparent huge discrepancy:
People with Covid symptoms are advised to get a test, but not to visit their doctor, which may be part of the reason why doctors reported so few cases of the disease through NOIDS. Since Covid became widespread in the UK, and began to be monitored in other ways, it is also possible that doctors felt there was little need to continue notifying PHE about each case.
This is not credible. While it is true that people were told not to go to a doctor if they suspected they had COVID-19, a diagnosis by a doctor was still necessary at some point. Self diagnosis doesn't usually afford access to hospital treatment. The suggestion by FullFact that doctors unilaterally decided not to bother with their statutory obligations is ridiculous.

What this massive difference between claimed cases, subsequent COVID-19 mortality and NOIDS indicates, is that Doctors were largely reliant upon laboratory testing to fulfil the duty to notify the authorities. This adds considerable weight to the notion that laboratory testing was the leading determinant in the overwhelming majority of COVID-19 diagnosis.

Until mid August 2020, a UK COVID-19 death was reported if the decedent had tested positive at any point during the preceding months. An individual may have have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in March, have died of cancer in August and subsequently have been recorded as a COVID-19 statistic.

The scientific rationale for this did not exist. Research conducted by scientists at Oxford University analysed the COVID-19 Hospitalisation in England Surveillance System (CHESS) and calculated the average time between infection (positive test) and mortality to be 26.8 days.

And so, in response to public and scientific pressure this approach changed to only recording a COVID-19 death within 28 days of a positive test. Still the UK government would not let go of its inflated number system, adding nothing but statistical confusion, they announced:
In England, a new weekly set of figures will also be published, showing the number of deaths that occur within 60 days of a positive test. Deaths that occur after 60 days will also be added to this figure if COVID-19 appears on the death certificate.
The August methodological change reduced claimed COVID-19 deaths by 5,377 in England alone. This didn't make any difference to the number of people who had died from COVID-19, it just changed the number of people who had reportedly died from COVID-19.

This wasn't the only notable change to the data gathering process. Just before the significant spring spike in mortality, on the 30th March 2020, the MSM reported that the government had instructed the ONS to change the way they record COVID-19 deaths. Hitherto the ONS only reported a COVID-19 death if it was recorded as the direct or underlying cause. This was changed to recording "mentions" of COVID-19. A spokesperson for the ONS said:
It will be based on mentions of Covid-19 on death certificates. It will include suspected cases of Covid-19 where someone has not been tested positive for Covid-19.
The reporting of COVID-19 comorbidity rates was"paused" in July and has yet to resume. The final published ONS analysis that directly reported the number of pre-exiting conditions for deaths "with" COVID-19 mentioned on the death certificate, was released for the period ending 30 June 2020.

From this we learned that 91.1% of alleged COVID deaths had at least 1 serious additional comorbidity. The mean number of comorbidities for a those under 70 was 2.1 and for the vast majority over 70 it was 2.3.

It is preposterous to claim that a decedent who had cancer, pneumonia and had just had surgery, but tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 four weeks earlier, could reasonably be categorised as a COVID-19 death. Yet that is precisely what happened, and continues to happen to this day.

Covid-19 Cures the Flu
COVID-19 also cured influenza and other respiratory disease, such as adenovirus. Early January is always a period of notable influenza outbreaks, resultant hospital admissions and mortality. This is evident if we look at PHE's Weekly Influenza Report for week 2 in any year prior to 2020.

In 2020, according to the newly combined PHE Weekly Influenza and COVID Report, there have been virtually no cases of influenza, treatment or related deaths.

The ONS note all the details on a death certificate. In their mortality roundup for the January to August 2020 period they stated:

Influenza and pneumonia was mentioned on more death certificates than COVID-19, however COVID-19 was the underlying cause of death in over three times as many deaths between January and August 2020.

How can flu and pneumonia possibly be on more death certificates than COVID-19 if, as the media and PHE allege, it has been wiped out? It seems the medical profession didn't get the memo.

A Systemic Catch-22
A positive SARS-CoV-2 test appears to be the primary reason for attribution of mortality. Only the most fastidious diagnosis can differentiate between COVID-19 symptoms and other ILI's. Is it credible to believe that flu and pneumonia are on more death certificates but that COVID-19 is deemed the cause of death on three times as many Medical Certificates of Cause of Death (MCCD's)?

These are somewhat rhetorical questions. The reason why bizarre anomalies like this occurred is because recording COVID-19 as the cause of death was practically unavoidable.

The Coronavirus Act overhauled the MCCD and death registration processes. In addition, World Health Organisation Coding changes and guidance issued by the NHS and other medical authorities combined to create a systemic Catch-22.

In England and Wales an MCCD is completed online using the WHO's recommended coding. The MCCD is split into sections. Part 1. a) "Disease or condition directly leading to death"; b) "Other disease or condition, if any, leading to (a)"; and c) "Other disease or condition, if any, leading to (b)".

Part 2 records "Other significant conditions contributing to the death, but not related to the disease or condition causing it." For example, a person may have died from heart failure caused by pneumonia but obesity, though not directly related to the immediate cause of death, could have contributed and would therefore be recorded in Part 2.

In the case of respiratory disease, the direct cause of death could be Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS). This may be brought on by, for example, pneumonia which was caused by influenza. In this instance the direct cause of death would be recorded in Part 1. a) as ARDS, prompted by pneumonia in Part1. b), and the underlying cause would be set as influenza in Part 1. c).

The WHO Family of International Classifications (WHOFIC) Network Classification and Statistics Advisory Committee (CSAC) created new International Classification of Diseases codes (ICD-10 codes) for COVID-19. If the decedent had tested positive, or had been in contact with anyone else who had, a recorded COVID-19 death was practically a fait accompli.

A "confirmed case" was dependent solely upon a positive test result and was given the code U07.1. Observable symptoms were not necessary for U07.1 code to be recorded on a death certificate.

A suspected COVID-19 case was coded as U07.2. A decedent known to have had contact with a SARS-CoV-2 positive person who, while neither testing positive nor having any symptoms themselves, was deemed a suspected/probable COVID-19 case and given the code U07.2.

Neither the U07.1 nor the U07.2 codes required any evidence that the decedent had COVID-19.

As the U07.1 code indicated a "confirmed case," unless the decedent passed away from something obviously unrelated, such as head trauma, a SARS-CoV-2 positive test would almost automatically confirm COVID-19 as the underlying cause of death.

The WHO clearly described this process in their International MCCD coding guidelines. They defined what death "due" to COVID-19 was:
A death due to COVID-19 is defined for surveillance purposes as a death resulting from a clinically compatible illness, in a probable or confirmed COVID-19 case, unless there is a clear alternative cause of death that cannot be related to COVID disease (e.g. trauma). There should be no period of complete recovery from COVID-19 between illness and death. A death due to COVID-19 may not be attributed to another disease (e.g. cancer).
A clinically compatible illness could be any ILI. Even if the individual died from cancer, as long as they tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, or the Doctor suspected respiratory distress, the death would be registered as "due to" COVID-19. COVID-19 would again be the reported as the underlying cause.

Additional WHO guidance stated:
COVID-19 should be recorded on the medical certificate of cause of death for ALL decedents where the disease caused, or is assumed to have caused, or contributed to death. Although both categories, U07.1...and U07.2 ....are suitable for cause of death coding......it is recommended, for mortality purposes only, to code COVID-19 provisionally to U07.1 unless it is stated as probable or suspected.
If a doctor was uncertain and merely suspected a probable COVID-19 case, they were clearly advised to record it on the MCCD as a confirmed case (U07.1 and not U07.2). Again, ensuring it would be reported as the "underlying cause."

The Office of National Statistics stated:
Deaths involving the coronavirus (COVID-19) include those with an underlying cause, or any mention, of U07.1 (COVID-19, virus identified) or U07.2 (COVID-19, virus not identified) …
If the Doctor held firm and coded COVID-19 as U07.2 on Part 2 of the MCCD, the ONS (and the NRS and NISA) would still report it as a COVID-19 death.

In the Clear
The Coronavirus Act indemnified all NHS doctors against any claims of malpractice or negligence. It removed the need for a second medical opinion (Medical Examiner), it effectively ruled out both post-mortem examinations and jury-led coroner's inquests, allowed virtually anyone to act as the qualified informant and facilitated rapid cremation.

In response to the Coronavirus Act and WHO IC10 coding, the NHS issued guidance to doctors for the completion of the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (MCCD). The COVID-19 death certification and registration process they produced beggars belief. Under the guidance, acting on their own without any corroborating opinion:
Any medical practitioner with GMC registration can sign the MCCD, even if they did not attend the deceased during their last illness.
Attend doesn't mean examine either. Checking in with the decedent via Zoom is sufficient. Failing that, if the MCCD signing doctor has only seen the decedent after death, providing they have tested positive, a review of their notes is still sufficient to record a COVID-19 death. The NHS stated COVID-19 could be recorded wherever:
A medical practitioner has attended the deceased (including visual/video consultation) within 28 days before death, or viewed the body in person after death.
In keeping with the WHO coding guidelines, there isn't even any need for a positive test result. The NHS guidance added:
If before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID-19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give 'COVID-19' as the cause of death … In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.
The NHS then created a system of remote death certification:
During periods of excess deaths due to COVID-19, healthcare providers are encouraged to redeploy medical practitioners whose role does not usually include direct patient care, such as some medical examiners, to provide indirect support by working as dedicated certifiers, completing MCCDs.
These dedicated certifiers, though medically qualified, are tasked with signing off COVID-19 MCCD's. GP's and hospital physicians gather reports, perhaps from a review of the deceased's medical notes or a video conference with a care home provider, and pass that information to the dedicated COVID-19 certifier for MCCD completion.

The NHS advised that no proof was required for the attribution of a COVID-19 death. They stated:
Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, medical practitioners can circle '2' in the MCCD (information from post-mortem may be available later)
This suggestion that a post mortem may be available is implausible.

Additional guidance issued by the Royal College of Pathologists states:
If a death is believed to be due to confirmed COVID-19 infection, there is unlikely to be any need for a post-mortem examination to be conducted and the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death should be issued.
Bearing in mind that the WHO had instructed suspected U07.2 deaths to be coded as confirmed U07.1 deaths, the chance of anything other than confirmed COVID-19 death reaching a pathologist is extremely remote. Any MCCD signed "without diagnostic proof" would almost certainly be agreed by the pathologist without further scrutiny. The mere act of putting COVID-19 anywhere on the MCCD was enough to negate the need for a post mortem.

This new death certification system, specifically designed for COVID-19, has understandably caused confusion. The British Medical Association's verification of death guidance advises that if no signing doctor has seen the decedent prior to completing the MCCD they should refer it to the coroner. However, this was only a policy recommendation not a legal requirement.

Contradicting this, the Chief Coroner advised:
COVID-19 is a naturally occurring disease and therefore is capable of being a natural cause of death … The aim of the system should be that every death from COVID-19 which does not in law require referral to the coroner should be dealt with via the MCCD process.
This means that even if a coroner receives a referral from a doctor, they will be highly likely to automatically approve the MCCD without further inquiry. Since a post mortem has already effectively been ruled out, there will be little point in the coroner investigating further.

NHS staff and carers who may have been uncomfortable with all this have been under no illusions. The use of draconian Hospital Trust gagging orders (non disclosure agreements) are widely reported. Carers who have spoken out have been sacked.

To finalise this unbelievable COVID-19 death registration system, the Coronavirus Act also withdrew the standard second opinion required prior to cremation. The need to complete Cremation form 5 was suspended for all COVID-19 deaths.

Alleged COVID-19 decedents can be cremated without any clear evidence that they ever had the disease, regardless of their family's wishes, swiftly ending any chance of any investigation by sceptical family members.

What was the Cause of Death?
SAGE assessed the UK mean operational false positive rate (FPR) for RT-PCR to be 2.3% of all conducted tests. The government say they have conducted just over 118M tests of which 4.3M were positive. This includes an unknown number of multiple tests of the same individual. A mean FPR of 2.3% suggests 2.7M of those 4.3M positive tests were false positives. This equates to 62.7% of all positive test results.

As we have already discussed it is highly likely that laboratory testing was the primary determinant for a diagnosis of COVID-19. Therefore it is not unreasonable to surmise that at least 50% of claimed COVID-19 deaths were attributed on the basis of false positives. We can halve the claimed 148,000 to 74,000 COVID-19 deaths.

The 2020 ONS mortality data for England showed a reduction in deaths from a number of other causes.

Deaths from Ischaemic heart diseases were 1,450 below the 5 year average. Cerebrovascular disease was down by 2,276, malignant respiratory neoplasm by 1,537, chronic lower respiratory disease by 2,764 and influenza and pneumonia deaths were 7,313 below the 5 year average. An apparent reduction of 15,340 deaths from other causes.

It seems highly likely that these deaths were wrongly recorded as COVID-19.

As we have seen above, approximately 90% of supposed COVID-19 decedents had at least one other comorbidity. Using the Government’s 148,125 figure, we might claim, therefore that only something like 15,000 of these died of, rather than with.

Is this claim justifiable? Well, consider this:

The Department of Health and Social Care published a study of residents in care homes which purported to show the total number of confirmed cases. Among this number they claimed:
80.9% of residents who tested positive were asymptomatic.
A meta analysis by the Oxford Centre for Evidence Based Medicine found that asymptomatic rates among those who tested positive varied between 5% - 80%. If there are no symptoms, then the disease cannot have contributed towards a death.

Taking everything into account, from high rates of comorbidity, to low rates of symptomatic individuals, the impact of false positives on testing and a death certification regime heavily biased towards recording COVID-19 as the underlying cause, then it is reasonable to conclude that the total number of deaths from Covid-19 is not 148,000, nor 126,000, but much closer to 15,000.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

The suspicious terms of "Gain of Function"

Post by golly »

no_virus.JPG
no_virus.JPG (73.11 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
According to the video Gain of Function Gaslighting by Virus Mania (3rd ed.) co-author Dr. Sam Bailey (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fRy9_01Xs) posted June 29, 2021, the supposed "gain of function" narrative exposed by the Harvard to the Big House and Zerohedge research (referenced earlier in this thread) has been confused by suspicious terminology.

As you may have picked up earlier, the idea of "virus isolation" has been muddied by so many definitions of isolation that do not actually equate to finding the virus evidence "in the wild".

Scientists will culture tissue and successfully see particles arise from various treatments of the tissue having nothing to do with a confirmed virus, after putting suspected/suspicious RNA or protein sequences in the tissue. They think the suspected/suspicious RNA may be "pieces of a virus" but no whole virus has been found. This makes the theory extremely unsound considering we are supposedly billions of test patients at the moment and not a single instance of the virus is found in serum or tissue of any of us.

In the case of "isolating" the first "SARS" Dr. Bailey informs us that the testing process involved taking a ferret (or wood shrew, I imagine, as related research indicates) and attacking it with a viral load concoction of some kind (involving the usual toxins as well as suspiciously unspecified substances that would have to be specific to "isolating" a "SARS"), then taking the murdered animal and basically injecting its necrotic remains with even more toxins, and restarting the process over and over, passing each worse mess into the next animals. An innocent ferret was torturously killed, their necrotic remains altered, and injected into the next ferret, and the process is repeated so on. This repeated process resulted in strange things happening in the final ferret tested. It sounds like it certainly would!

Therefore, there seems to be a problem with the idea that there is some horrible naturally-occurring thing happening making people sick (outside of stuff prepped to be horrible in a human lab perhaps). It took a great deal of scientist-caused willful abuse of animals to force them to be sick. What then do they say is the "virus" in this final animal that finally gets sick from such a horrific toxic mess? Well, when living cells like mammalian tissue get ill they can produce enzyme instructions that are not totally inert, but which instruct the body to act in some particular fashion, such as purging or even ignoring the particle itself under different circumstances (particularly if so-called "antibodies" appear to read the particle and find it not worthy of reacting to). Those particles are not necessarily viruses but are likely, it seems, to be a natural response to the necrotic tissue, toxins or other bizarre and somewhat unpredictable mixtures and chemical reactions inserted in that inheritor of genocidal body abuse. (Although this process causes physical and therefore physiological poisoning in the ferrets, it also seems likely that there would be metaphysical intergenerational trauma being "programmed" or abused into the animals as well. But perhaps that's a subject for another thread.)

Then, because the concoction wasn't being passed into lungs, they injected a fluid experiment into the ferrets and killed them, saying this was proof of a lung disease.

In any case, the conclusion of the video is that this "gain of function" research is less like even a refined Frankenstein lab and more like a bunch of irresponsible interns of Frankenstein hurting animals and people in some very clumsy attempt to identify something they created themselves only to blame the imaginary foe. That is not "isolation" of a virus or even proof of transmissible illness.

Conclusions?
In short, according to a Terrain Theory proponent, the virus is not found whole (or really in any form) in people sick or symptomatic from flu-like or -related pneumonia disease. I have a hard time arguing with that. It just seems like a fact, which even proponents of Germ Theory will admit. And therefore, the double pneumonias attributed to "corona viruses" of the past and present may be some kind of bacterial infection or overactive immune response.

What's unclear to me is how something like a flu/cold corona particle (since it seems unscientific or at least pseudo-science to call all the particles we are looking at here "viruses") could (according to Terrain Theory) cause the body to have such a terrible time with its own system. However, it seems as though there are really extenuating circumstances causing the illness. For example, in the case of the so-called viral culprit of the pandemic, we're not looking at most healthy people just dropping dead. We are seeing something like a 000.2% death rate (1 in 5000) that is largely elderly or morbidly at risk people who are susceptible, and that's if the numbers for "confirmed cases" and "deaths from COVID" (and not two or several comorbidities) are even reported properly here. (Cases of flu are being tallied as "COVID-19".)

So what causes severity?
I presently wonder about three main possibilities for "COVID-19" severity (outside of merely perceived severity from the media, and physical emotional reactions to fear of infection).
  1. If we are to believe that the profit-motive pharmaceutical experimental mRNA injections actually work in asking the body to produce spike proteins that hurt people, we might surmise that the experimentally developed particles are based on an original, natural, body-produced spike protein that is more intense than usual (even if it has some positive purpose that the genius of our bodies created for particular reasons). In short, the first possibility I list is that we simply do not know why some human bodies are asking to make this kind of particle appear and why bodies are needing to "purge" violently, quick, hard, and fast.
  2. The environment is getting more toxic, which would cause "detoxifying" particles (in beings experiencing a cold or flu) to induce more intense symptoms because there is more to purge. Or, to dovetail with the theory related to cell voltage inhibition caused by EMF smog, increased toxicity is unfortunately harder to purge because of the new antenna tower technology that makes our bodies work harder to get the same amount of waste and nutrients moving through our organism where they respectively go (to keep us going).
  3. Dr. Bailey is wrong, and some toxic thing was actually invented in some way, even if it is not contagious consistent with viral theory. So, the guess is that specific particles originally produced by lab experiments (such as through CRISPR) that somehow translate from one organism to another (however that occurs, be it physical or metaphysical or in between) are uniquely produced by each individual body; and so these are unique "host" instructions that are catered to and interpreted by the individual body; and these are instructions that actually specifically ask the body to intensify normal detox reactions through inhibiting circulatory system function, dumping in the lungs, originating in the spleen or any other particulars of the pandemic illness.
It's still a very mysterious phenomenon and difficult to draw final conclusions. But I feel we are learning a lot about a lot of different subjects!

Here are some interesting comments below the video that I will just leave here without specific additions at this time.
Dr Stefan Lanka, a Virologist, says gain of function is a FARCE. The late David Crowe said that it can't be unequivocally stated that a lab accident or gain of function is plausible when the virus hasn't been isolated/purified anyway. Additionally, Jon Rappoport says the implementation of gain of function is impossible, because the way that nature operates would render it impossible, even if a biological virus weapon could be created. Personally, Rappoport's contention makes sense to me when Dr. Denis Rancourt's explanation of how viral infections are strictly a winter event, because of higher temparetures in summer, coupled with summertime humidity (see Rancourt being interviewed by Dr. Joseph Mercola). Crowe's thoughts can be found on The Infectious Myth podcast; Rappoport's views can be found on Catherine Austin Fitts' The Solari Report, the "The Creation of a False Epidemic with Jon Rappoport" series of interviews.
Regarding 'the variants' and apart from all other aspects: UK Officialdom had been spewing scare tactics about 'the Indian variant', eliciting outrage from Indian officials pointing out that there WAS NO 'Indian variant', anywhere. Undeterred, UK propagandists renamed a number of claimed 'variants' previously designated as purportedly being from multiple countries and the non-existent 'Indian variant' became, in this Great Renaming, 'the Delta Variant', in order to keep it going and presumably to give the impression to those unaware of the situation that these renamed mythical 'variants' were something else, even scarier and new. However, as hay fever season arrived, the sneaky 'Delta Variant' apparently also altered its symptoms to those of hay fever.

How can one possibly hide from a virus so very much the Master of Endless Disguise?
Gain of function research is genetic engineering research. They want to gain control of gene functions it has nothing to do with making make believe virus more virulent. It has everything to do with creating nanoparticles that can trick the human natural defense system to accept new gene coding instructions to turn on or off or gain control of gene function..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2629647/

Its all about creating new biological layers to attach to cells and gain control of gene functions by injecting gene codes inside cells.

1 example is using polyethylene glycol.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4798869/
I used to teach microbiology and biotechnology (long time ago). At the top of the white board my colleagues and I would always write "all microbial cultures are laboratory artifacts". I think we failed to get that message across.....?
Whatever you're trying to question with the exactness of nanobiology, we still need to stop the proliferation and exploitation of bat feces lab technology. Whether you believe in science or not, nothing good can come of tainted poop spelunking and hybridization/mutation of products.
Dr Sam, unlike most of your previous videos, this one creates more questions than it answers. But I hope you can at least answer this key question, perhaps in a follow-up video, which may help to bring more clarity. Would you agree that gain-of-function research is not necessarily contingent on virus isolation in the purest sense of the definition on which your case rests? After all, only a small part of "SARS-CoV-2" genetic fingerprint was released by China after initial cover-up when more detailed genetic information that betrayed lab origins was hastily removed by CCP (according to Dr. Li-Meng YAN and others). It would also explain the "lightning speed" at which the Drosten PCR, with its "magical" specificity, was peer-reviewed and rolled out in Feb 2019 thus unleashing this endless obsession with cases, infections and mutations. You might also address the common understanding (or misunderstanding?) that the "novel" aspects of "SARS-CoV-2", i.e. high infectivity and transmissibility, are due to "furin cleavage site" characteristics of its spike protein. If this is true, it would further reduce interdependency of gain-of-function on virus isolation in the purest sense. If I'm talking through my arse, just say so. I am no expert but gain-of-function explains an awful lot and not necessarily in form of a lab leak laid at China's door which is a little too convenient for some and would have made Wuhan the perfect launchpad to throw people off the scent. This "virus" definitely shows unusual behaviours even by just comparing PCR-agnostic excess mortality across the globe with previous Corona/Flu outbreaks. Then there was the "planning" that preceded Covid, particularly the PCR pre-cooking, the prescient "forecasts" by Rockefeller, Gates, GAVI, WEF & WHO culminating in their "timely" Event 201 Global Corona Pandemic Simulation in Oct 2019 which focussed on media-management and dealing with "conspiracy theorists". And, whether we like Trump of not, he was thorn in the sides of both China and our globalist elites. Early 2020 was perfect "launch date" to kill off any chances of his re-election. Thank you for your informative videos. Keep up good work!

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Mortality numbers updated

Post by golly »

The CDC, the highly suspicious organization pushing official HIV/AIDS narratives, now has updated numbers for their COVID-19 story.

Bearing in mind we do not understand how they are claiming this data is related to a "virus" (that has never been isolated) and bearing in mind that cases of flu are being diagnosed as the novel virus, they nevertheless think that (today, for now, at least) their numbers break down as such:

Death rates from the disease by (strangely broad) age groups
Age 0-14 : 1 in 500,000 (99.9998% survival rate)
Age 15-44 : 1 in 14,490 (99.9931% survival rate)
Age 45-64 : 1 in 1,415 (99.9294% survival rate)
Age 65-85 : 1 in 270 (99.6297% survival rate)
Age 86+ : 1 in 57 (98%+ survival rate)

Bearing in mind 78% of the deaths are with people who were obese and had an average of 2.9 comorbidities, we can say that only 22% of the deaths could be considered "reasonably healthy". The deaths, one can reasonably surmise, are caused by treatments that are ineffective for most people. Should Ivermectin or other drugs be administered in the fashion prescribed by experts in curing and treating (rather than the injected experimental drugs) and something like 80% of the deaths could be prevented, the survival rate goes up to such levels that it becomes almost ridiculous to consider the disease among our primary health concerns.

This still raises the concern of health disparities in class and ethnic groups, because of the disparity in access to good water and good food, but it's strange how much getting good water and good food to underserved populations is deplatformed and not in the central discussions of health officials.

If obesity, heart disease and stress are the predominant killers, with or without the presence of the present declared pandemic illness, why are we being told to sit at home, avoid gyms, wear masks that reduce oxygen and increase risk of bacterial infection and take experimental drugs that affect the heart, immune and circulatory systems? It's almost as if there is an agenda to violently enforce an official narrative of some kind, a narrative that is very unsure of itself and has to compensate with ferocious terrorism instead of reason.

Given the death rates from the surreal "Odds of dying" page, and based on even a clumsy notion that our obesity and proper medicine factors are equally distributed across all ages, above stats could be updated to say that for the vast majority of "reasonably healthy" folx of all stripes death rates are actually :
Age 0-14 : 1 in 11,363,636 (statistically too few)
Age 15-44 : 1 in 329,363 (less than half as likely as death from lightning strike)
Age 45-64 : 1 in 32,205 (less likely than fatal sunstroke, fatally cataclysmic storm, deadly insect stings or sharp objects)
Age 65-85 : 1 in 6,136 (less likely than fatal bicyclist accident or choking to death on food)
Age 86+ : 1 in 1,295 (less likely than drowning, dying in a car crash or falling to death)

These outrageously profitable eugenics experiments end in 2023, according to the manufacturers, so perhaps the CDC will feel financially secure enough to admit these stats in a few years.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

The latest "Corona Virus" stories

Post by golly »

Once more, it is difficult to discern what is actually taking place if you ignore all the previous information humanity has been sorting through in the last 18 months. Here are a few of the newest stories circulating in various channels.

Ivermectin Can Treat COVID-19, and it's being Suppressed by Vaccine Manufacturers

Because Ivermectin is cheap and effective, vaccines would lose their "emergency use" for this alternative. The at-home prescription has been released by a coalition of concerned doctors, and it looks like this:
pc0oasuu4ue71-2.jpg
pc0oasuu4ue71-2.jpg (113.15 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
That is why, as outlined in an earlier post, the Trusted News Initiative (and countless others toeing the line) are trying to suppress it. It seems that one can acquire apple-flavored horse paste in lieu of a "human" form. From Reddit:
The ones I've seen at my local farmers co-ops are Apple flavored. I've heard the dosages are the same pound for pound as in humans. So just gotta measure it out accordingly.
Yup, one tube can dose a 1250 lb horse, average person can get a lot of dosages out of one tube. The 3 pack on Amazon was what I got.
First dosage knocked out the fever and back/neck pain symptoms and headaches, second dose stopped the congestion, one week after first dosage I had 0 symptoms besides taste and smell loss

"The Unvaccinated" Cause Contagious Variants

In this story, there are people who don't want to encounter blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, paralysis and other side effects of the experimental injection (such as those who died from this "vaccine", reported by VAERS to be over 11,000 cases and/or reported by a "whistleblower" to be closer to 50,000). Because of their unwillingness to be killed for profit for now (because the storytellers of this story believe that reasonable people will prove to be only "vaccine hesitant" rather than outright refusing for good reasons), they are allowing new attenuations of Sars-Cov-II to mutate within their "unvaccinated" bodies. These mutations are spreading to everyone, and even if the variants are merely more contagious rather than explicitly more deadly, the "unvaccinated" should get the injections featured in the commercials because it will save lives. Therefore, the "unvaccinated" should be pressured and cajoled and possibly even rounded up and forcibly separated from the "vaccinated". This appears to be the pharmaceutical-owned media story, which doesn't actually cite epidemiological science (yet?) and presently relies heavily on fear-based speculations.

"The Vaccinated" Cause Deadly Variants

In this story, which is the speculation of epidemiologists such as Geert Vanden Bossche (www.geertvandenbossche.org) or French virologist and Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier, the present medicine can be called "vaccines" but they do not reduce transmission. This story seems to be in favor of booster vaccines and/or transmission-preventing vaccines or medicines, because the present iteration that is being "mandated" by governments in Japan, European countries and other places is causing a massive spike in variations. Bossche also believes this will eventually, through evolutionary selection, lead to an "evolved" vaccine-resistant disease that will be the most deadly version. To be honest, I am not sure this alarmism is warranted, but I believe the story is largely circulated as an emotional reaction to the social pressure to get injections, as well as an excuse to push even more faulty medicine (instead of critically examining the religion of virology).

"The Vaccinated" Are Not Necessarily Helping Themselves by Getting Each New Vaccine

According to Dr. John Campbell a week ago, it was found that protection against symptomatic infection (among "vaccinated") is very strange, and unexplained. In Israel it seems "protection from infection" (however that is being defined) has been reduced from 90% to less than 40%, which is a rapid shift. And while there is ostensibly protection against symptomatic infection (again, with no isolated virus the data is already muddy) hovering at 41% in Israel, it's 88% in the UK. How are symptoms and infections being defined? It's certainly confusing to me that people are saying profitable vaccines are "ethical" when the main difference in health risks between the so-called "vaccinated" or "unvaccinated" is that the injected could additionally fight COVID in some way or get ill or die from the injections. It doesn't, according to a New York Times report on an internal CDC document, actually reduce transmission or contagion whatsoever.

There is no "India Variant" or "Delta Variant"

In this story, researched by a great scientist Gopi Krishna and others, India told foreign governments trying to impose "vaccination programs" (with not an actual vaccine that prevents transmission or cures, but still just the experimental for-profit therapies invented by pharmaceutical companies and advertised globally) that there was no "India Variant" and demanded proof that there was such. The foreign governments could not produce proof and retreated but later renamed it (or the project of spreading misinformation about COVID-19) to a "Delta Variant". Interestingly, cases of "COVID" spiked with the roll-out of the injections in India and Gopi shows a strong correlation between increased COVID symptoms and "cases" with the increase in injections of the experimental therapies. In the end, the "variants" are a fabrication from deliberate misinterpretations of health data in order to impose further government attacks on innocent free people.

You can watch his thorough research here: https://odysee.com/@LegunusAspieAnalyti ... in-India:3

The "Delta Variant" is an Excuse to Take All Freedoms Away Soon

In this story, which is pushed largely by partisan groups traditionally representing the liberty-enjoying Christians of the U.S.A., they are coming for us all, coming for our freedoms, coming for our children, and they (meaning the Democratic party and/or China and/or Klaus Shwab and/or the shadow government, which are unfortunately linked) will not be satisfied with anything less than civil unrest to force Communist Statism on the world. (I should make it clear that my socialist flair has nothing to do with governments, communism or Statism, and I am merely in favor of natural free communities. In other words, I like social behaviors but I don't believe it can or should be attempted to be forced. If it is, I am opposed to it.)

COVID Has Been Academically Assessed as Pure Propaganda

Mainly, this is from the research of a professor Miller. His video interview can be watched here: https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/26/wat ... ndemic-17/
“2020 and 2021 have comprised a global propaganda spectacle of unprecedented scale and sophistication.”
Mark Crispin Miller

Alphabet of Dubious Variants to Benefit Greedy Psychopathic Culture of Insider-Trading on Pandemics

In this story people are speculating that, due to evidence from thinktanks related to corrupt royalty, the World Economic Forum and others, the "Delta Variant" is just the first of a series of fake, dubious and manipulated "variants" promoted by investors in vaccine companies, who wish to softly murder for profit. Each variant will continue to be used by Draconian governments to attempt to pass harsher and more fascist legislation, while unaffected insiders pretend to respect the rules they impose on others. It should be noted that U.S.A. government and Bill Gates (and/or whatever organization is "running" Bill Gates. See: last story in post) are the top two funders of the W.H.O.
uli987nf4ue71.jpg
uli987nf4ue71.jpg (66.53 KiB) Viewed 3310 times

There is No Virus at All (Redux)

Back to the old "it's a hoax" category mentioned at the start of this thread, according to Dr. Sam Bailey, because the virus hasn't been isolated and cannot be isolated, there hasn't been enough evidence presented that there is a virus particle, let alone a self-replicating one. So the gain-of-function experiments are producing toxic particles and the vaccines are spreading toxic particles, and some kind of acute flu-like infection can make the body produce toxic particles, but we still don't know if the toxic particles are actually a virus or just cell ejections in response to toxic/acidic bodies and foreign injections.

Good Aliens and Bad Aliens

To be honest, I am leaning in the direction of this one. According to this story, which is circulating in some traditional, Wiccan, "Pagan" and/or New Age communities, aliens are beings based in consciousness that have always interacted with humanity (if not outright influencing our evolution). Long ago, some bad ones came to Earth and "infected" the consciousness of Earth's spirit (or Gaia perhaps) due to some kind of low vibration problem in humanity or just the universe in general (making Earth merely unlucky or fated rather than containing some original sin). We are now all "waking up" together (on a consciousness level "above" ordinary human consciousness) as part of the divine plan for us, purging these bad aliens (involving aforementioned stories, threats and/or threatening stories meant to guide humans one way or another), and the good aliens are interacting with us more and more as we invite them to co-create the world with us in "5-D" (also known as "the fifth dimension", which is shorthand for an arriving state of human existence in which we more intentionally manifest our entire lives with thought). Evidences for this exciting story include: channeling, intuition, crop circle interpretation, mediumship, vague personal experiences, drug trips, and intensely personal, spiritual experiences. Woah!

Willing
Introduced

Post by Willing »

Much to comment on here...I'm starting with cutting a segment from the thread that circles an interest of mine...isolating virus [ segments ], [ code ], [ information ], not sure what word to use for the thing that is getting isolated and if this approach is even possible. I'm kinda stymied right here. I guess I haven't a clue as to what we are looking for as to the thing that is [ causing ], [ continuing ], [ offering ] changes in our organisms that we call an infection causing an infectious disease. Our organisms are always encountering stuff that is used or discarded in living processes. I'm not sure what infects and what gets integrated into the stuff we have our lives in. Regardless, here is the sentence and link that caught my eye...

"If you are new to the topic of “virus isolation/purification”, I strongly recommend reading the Statement On Virus Isolation by Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Thomas Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell, MA.
https://andrewkaufmanmd.com/sovi/
Last edited by golly on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to break the [code] tag so it was just used in intended way

Willing
Introduced

Post by Willing »

Great opening! Finally, after 4 months! I'm getting around to commenting. As usual, very far behind on something very important. This opening is choice and I will continue to read and try to comprehend what's happening here in the forum. Thank you