The "Corona Virus" Pandemic

Medical care & lifestyle choices align with natural processes, including birth and death.

Integration Principle: Joining Eastern, Western and other philosophies of medicine.
Cooler1021
Introduced

Political

Fandom

Re: The "Corona Virus" Pandemic

Post by Cooler1021 »

There are a few institutions like the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) that monitor adverse events/side effects for people after taking vaccinations. VAERS does that within the U.S. but I found out there is a similair institute called EudraVigilance who does that too within Europe. I took a look in their database and what I see is pretty shocking. It seems like the COVID vaccines are causing a lot of damage to people.
I will post a few examples of the charts I am looking at below. All the data is retrieved from the following page:

Go to --> http://www.adrreports.eu/en/search_subst.html . Then click on the letter C. Then scroll down until you see the following 4 links:
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN)
COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)

You can see the up-to-date statistics there for yourself. Here are a few screenshots I took.
Attachments
Pfizer BionTech
Pfizer BionTech
vaccin3.jpg (72.7 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
Injuries sorted
Injuries sorted
vaccin2.jpg (109.53 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
AztraZeneca
AztraZeneca
vaccin1.jpg (58.61 KiB) Viewed 3307 times

golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Wow, great first post. So I am trying to determine what we're looking at. It seems to me as though these stats are saying that over the course of the first four months of large scale "experimental vaccine-like injection" roll out and implementation, 40,000-50,000 people have reported adverse effects.

Of those, it seems 2,200 are sudden death, 7,000 are "serious illness" that isn't specified and the others are presumably things that people can generally recover from or are not considered seriously permanent illness. This is according to an article from Children's Health Defense news. (https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... vaers-cdc/)

Within the roughly 50,000 adverse affects reported, 1 in 23 people died. However the same article also mentions: "In the U.S., 136.7 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of March 26." So if all this is true (and it seems so few people are willing to collect and report accurate data on this subject, including doctors who have reportedly refused to report some adverse reactions reported to them, but more on that later when/if it's available) and I stress if, then there's only a 1 in 2,700 chance of an adverse reaction, and only one in 62,000 chance of instant death.

To be honest, those don't sound like wonderful odds to me.

On that site, we can find a number of interesting articles including:

Scientists Challenge Health Officials on Vaccinating People Who Already Had COVID by Megan Redshaw (posted yesterday)
Award-winning scientist and Congressman Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) called out the CDC when he found that vaccine studies showed no benefit to people who had coronavirus and that getting vaccinated didn’t change their odds of getting reinfected.

The CDC claimed “the COVID vaccine would save your life or save you from suffering, even if you’ve already had the virus and recovered, which has not been demonstrated in either the Pfizer or Moderna trials,” Massie said in an interview with Full Measure.

Massie contacted officials at the CDC about the misinformation. They acknowledged it was false, but instead of correcting it, tried to rephrase their mistake. Massie and other scientists said the new wording still wrongly implies vaccines work in people who previously had COVID.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... ing-covid/

and this one about what they call "breakthrough" cases (in which "re-infection" occurs due to vaccination, according to viral theory):

246 Vaccinated Michigan Residents Diagnosed With COVID, 3 Dead, State Health Dept. Confirms by Megan Redshaw (posted today)
“In the case of SARS-CoV-2, we know that the virus naturally infects the heart, the inner lining of blood vessels, the lungs and the brain,” explained Noorchasm. “So, these are likely to be some of the critical organs that will contain persistent viral antigens in the recently infected — and, following reactivation of the immune system by a vaccine, these tissues can be expected to be targeted and damaged.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... sed-covid/

So if I've caught two or three "viruses" between November 2019 and February 2020 according to viral theory (despite no fully functional whole COVID-19 virus example actually captured in wild or lab) and I simply have flu-like symptoms that build immunity to future infections, why would I directly inject an additional risk of illness into my body with a 1 in anything chance of death? And a higher chance of death if I've caught the very thing that is flying around killing people standing up (but not so much people sitting down luckily)?

It would particularly make no sense if scientists are:
1. neglecting volunteered data, which pollutes scientific value of becoming ill or dying for science.
and
2. profiting off vaccines, despite illness and death caused by them.
and
3. telling us that they will look into it eventually, and knowing full well it's a live experiment with no FDA approval.

And we already know that alternative remedies are being maligned and ignored. For what reason? Self-delusion, greed and attempts to control natural and good human freedom seem to be the best explanations, unfortunately.

Injured by a Vaccine? Here’s How to Report It
CHD is calling on anyone who has suffered a vaccine side effect to do three things: file a report on the U.S. government’s VAERS website, report the injury on VaxxTracker.com and also here, on the CHD website.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... report-it/

I wonder if it's worthwhile to tell governments they have murdered thousands upon thousands of their own people through their mishandling of Bill Gates' definition of a "pandemic" (changed at the W.H.O. to be defined as any disease that spreads globally, which would qualify the common cold).

Maybe the sense is that the more governments embrace the bizarre misguided policies of the WHO and CDC, the more they are showing they are obsolete, unsafe and ineffective methods of organizing society. Maybe that's why some victims are not reporting to VAERS.

Doctors may not be reporting because it could put their entire praxis into question if they learned they made reckless decisions that caused the unneeded deaths of thousands.

If vaccines are "safe and effective" can we start attaching the marketing words "safest and most effective" to natural remedies?

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Oh, I guess I was a bit conservative if I'm reading all this European data correctly now (the site is a bit buggy). The adverse cases turn out to be closer to a quarter million. With ASTRAZENECA, it's getting to be beyond 133,000 cases of adverse effects. With MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN) it's getting to be beyond 127,000 cases of adverse effects.

Of the six case categories most deemed "serious", the leading consequences are so far:
#1. general and site issues (where the person was jabbed)
#2. nervous system disorders
#3. musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
#4. gastrointestinal disorders
#5. respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders
and oddly
#6. skin and subcutaneous injuries/abnormalities

(There is some very weird case someone passed to me about someone's skin peeling off after receiving the vaccine, which seems like a super strange and rare reaction but I don't want to increase chances of that, thanks!)

It should be noted that if you look generally at leading consequences/reactions to other things, such as the suggested alternative Ivermectin, the leading consequences are similar (though more visual impairment with Ivermectin) but only 2,700 cases, which is only about 1/100th the number of vaccine reactions. I'm guessing if it were prescribed more we would see a spike in adverse reactions from that as well. The vaccines are seemingly an overprescription of enormous proportions.

Thank goodness humankind is so resilient in so many ways!

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Trigger Warning: this post contains some graphic medical descriptions of reactions to COVID-19 vaccines

Here is another way to get a handle on these numbers.

According to this White House briefing (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... icials-18/)
44 million ... are fully vaccinated
If we can't be too sure about that number, we can at least see that 180,000 cases of adverse reactions in the USA cases of VAERS from ALARMING Number of Covid Vaccine Injuries Reported !!!!!!!! by MrDuffy81 on March 22.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOKdapTgVo)

This gives us a relatively brief window for the numbers to line up as a percentage. Assuming the numbers are skewed high at all in the White House report, or doing simple math and assuming that most people do not report adverse reactions to VAERS (as nobody I know who has gotten COVID-19 vaccines who has had reactions has reported them) I think we can safely double the cases of adverse reactions and suggest that:

44 / .18 = 240

1 in 120-240 would be experiencing adverse reactions.

(NOTE: Presently, the ratio of vaccinated patients to VAERS table rows is 68.2M (courtesy: Google) to 264,849 which reduces the ratio of adverse reactions to roughly 1:255.)

Now if "adverse" does not include body aches and normal-seeming flu-y kind of things, because it has to be more severe than that, then the number of 180,000 is indeed a bit alarming. The cases shown in the video include everything from a bout of abdominal pain to:
  • Memory loss of the past three years and hypoxic status
  • Cerebral artery occlusion and death after 72 hours of receiving the second vaccine
  • Breakthrough cases of testing positive for COVID
  • Blood clots causing strokes and deaths
  • Paralysis
... and a variety of other grim symptoms that we won't go into.

Today, 44,720 results appear for people considered in "serious" condition and "not recovered" from the experimental technology. That's 1 in 1550. And those thousands know how to actually report it, are too injured to report it but can get a relative or friend to report it, or they had doctors with true ethics who didn't refuse to report it.

Well, according to one study Who is unlikely to report adverse events after vaccinations to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)? by Michael M McNeil, Rongxia Li, Susanne Pickering, Theresa M Real, Philip J Smith, Michael R Pemberton in May 2013, there are plenty of Health Care Professionals who don't even know how to identify and report Adverse Event Following Immunization (yes, there's apparently an acronym for that!). Over a quarter of those surveyed (doctors I hope we can presume?) didn't even know VAERS was a thing. Of those that did, only 17% reported a case they thought was worthy.
Results: Our survey response rate was 54.9%. The percentage of HCP aware of VAERS (71%) varied by occupation and primary care practice area. About 37% of HCP had identified at least one AEFI with only 17% of these indicating that they had ever reported to VAERS. More serious events were more likely to be reported. Factors associated with HCP not reporting AEFI included: HCP not familiar versus very familiar with filing a paper VAERS report (OR=12.84; p<0.0001), primary care practice area of internal medicine versus pediatrics (OR=4.22; p=0.0005), and HCP not familiar versus very familiar with when it was required to file a VAERS report (OR=5.52; p=0.0013).

Conclusions: Specific educational interventions targeted to HCP likely to see AEFI but not currently reporting may improve vaccine safety reporting practices.
-https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23597717/

Basically, it's getting extremely cringy to me when people want to side with corporate dominated media and go around telling others (particularly the infirm, elderly or at risk) to get vaccinated and subject themselves to these horrific side effects or having a high chance of serious injury. Please note that if you are in my life and I know you received any of these shots, I am going to be doing some hardcore praying for you including the unstandard method of praying "back in time" to the moment of injection to give some circles of protection there. At least I can do energy work and leave it to the universe to decide if my prayer will do anything. That seems far more moral than suggesting someone make a decision I want them to make regarding whether or not to pursue or receive vaccines. I admit I did ask users Willing and Thunderpaw to please refrain from deciding on taking them until more research is done, but I would not shame or pressure the decision like the mainstream media.

Well, here's what the news is reporting, quoting the CDC:
“To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines,”
-https://www.wmbfnews.com/2021/03/10/doc ... ole-story/

Sure, the vaccines just sitting around don't seem to be exploding or offgassing poisonous fumes. The problems only seem to happen when you put them in a vein. Of course, every one of the 44,700 cases here are coincidental, right?

One thing is for sure. I am not going to trust any of these companies more after this year but much less, and I knew before all this that most pharmaceutical corporations are not exactly the models for modern medicine. They rushed this damage, profited from it, and they probably ought to be considered and held responsible. What do you think? If I seriously injured and even killed some of 44,000 people with technology, would my good intentions and deep thinking absolve me of being responsible? Or would a class action lawsuit put me in prison for life? I guess I'd be expected to get a lawyer from the CDC.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Bribing people to promote vaccines

Post by golly »

Instagram is a social media platform that allows its behind-the-scenes operators to promote the vaccine but discourage people from talking openly about the dangers. One of the things they are doing now is de-centering the voices of victims and amplifying the voices of the health privileged who did not have adverse reactions.

Essentially, they are abusing their power to squash an opinion that is arguably a minority (though hard to tell how much influence is being bought). Shouldn't media platforms be used to create equality, discussion and balance? How can echoing the voice of corporate media be considered doing that?

Here is a story shared by someone trying to help make people aware of vaccine risks (which the government and its propaganda are actively misrepresenting). The picture series below represents someone approaching an Instagram user with the offer to pay them $1300 if they simply generate excitement about making the corporate sanctioned health choice. Just how much money are they willing to actually pay out?

You will notice that key words are manually censored by the OP (original poster) to prevent AI from flagging the post.
2021-04-11 1.jpeg
2021-04-11 1.jpeg (100.59 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
2021-04-11 2.jpeg
2021-04-11 2.jpeg (102.25 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
2021-04-11 3.jpeg
2021-04-11 3.jpeg (66.85 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
2021-04-11 4.jpg
2021-04-11 4.jpg (105.14 KiB) Viewed 3236 times

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Importance of Vitamin D

Post by golly »

According to Dr. Ryan Cole, we have some updates on effective treatment of all coronaviruses (my bolds) and it's apparently Vitamin D. Please see original posts on treatments ...
here: viewtopic.php?p=137#137
and
here: viewtopic.php?p=165#165
  • Coronavirus infections are seasonal.
  • Average COVID-19 age of death 78.6 years. Average annual US age of death historically 78.6 years.
  • Face mask wearing outdoors is absolute insanity. No study shows any super-spreader event outdoors. The best mask of all is your immune system.
  • There is no such thing as cold and flu season. There is only low vitamin D season.
  • Inflammatory (cytokine) storm cannot be controlled without adequate vitamin D levels.
  • Massive numbers of Americans have low vitamin D levels.
  • 96% of ICU patients are vitamin D deficient.
  • You cannot synthesize vitamin D from sunlight during fall and winter at 35-degrees north.
  • You living in northern climates you are immune suppressed if you do not supplement with vitamin D during fall and winter.
  • Scandinavian countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden) test their citizens twice a year for vitamin D and fortify 35 foods with vitamin D.
  • Our population is left vulnerable to any seasonal viral infection without a public health program to promote vitamin D adequacy.
  • There is not social disparity of care but the fact darker skin pigmentation inhibits sunshine vitamin D synthesis in the skin.
  • Fauci says he personally takes 8000-9000 units of vitamin D per day but why has this has not become a public health message?
  • The top three public health messages should be: 1- vitamin D; 2- vitamin D; 3- vitamin D.
  • By law, the federal government cannot approve a vaccine if there is a proven treatment. That would be Ivermectin.
I do know that doctors are recommending Ivermectin, but I have never heard that the Federal government cannot approve a vaccine because of alternative treatments. That seems suspect.
  • The government is in bed with a vaccine company; both the federal government and Moderna co-hold patents on their RNA vaccine. The “fox is guarding the henhouse.”
  • The drug Remdesivir only works during the first 2-3 days of the infection. It does not increase survival. It is like “peeing on a forest fire.”
  • Four billion doses of Ivermectin have safely taken Ivermectin. Death rate decreased 70-90% in hospitals treating COVID-19 patients.
  • Of the half million COVID-19 deaths in North America, there would be 375,000 less deaths if Ivermectin were used! Public health officials have blood on their hands. 100% of Ivermectin-treated patients don’t get ill. Works for all genetic variants.
  • The vaccines are an experiment on society.
-https://principia-scientific.com/dr-rya ... anda-away/

What I understand about Vitamin D is that you can overdose on that and get seriously ill, so I think there should be a careful explanation of just how Vitamin D can be supplemented. Sunshine seems to be a good one, but also are there good foods? My mom used to insist I should eat cod liver, which I did enjoy. However, vegetarians should be pointed to their options as well. In any case, it seems this gives us some idea of D's importance. Vitamin C and Zinc should probably be paired with it, as recommended by previous treatments.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Vaccination "Shedding"

Post by golly »

There is now word that the "shedding" taking place post-vaccination can be the cause of more disease spreading. In other words, the accusation seems to be that those who get vaccinated are actually diseased spreaders, not "healthy people made immune". This seems strange but here is the quote as found from an anonymous researcher:
Pertussis lives in the throats of the recently vaccinated, making them asymptomatic carriers who can (and do) spread the disease:

http://web.archive.org/web/201702192350 ... 376937.htm

Additionally, the Dtap/Tdap that is NOT live vaccine has been shown by the FDA to cause the vaccinated to become asymptomatic carriers whenever exposed to the bacteria for both pertussis and diptheria, thus spreading the illness without knowing

Pertussis carrier: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/ ... 376937.htm
Diptheria carrier: http://www.cdc.gov/diptheria/clinicians.html

What about the many vaccines that result in shedding through asymptomatic carriers (vaccinated children and adults)

This is why hospitals don't allow recently vaccinated people in their wards. This is why nurses tell parents not to bring their children around other people within 28 days when they are vaccinated during wellness checks. MMR vaccines also shed and make people asymptomatic carriers.
NOTE: the links may already have expired or been removed by government censors.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

CDC Double-Standard for Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated PCR Tests?

Post by golly »

Although I am still not sure how to feel about the "shedding" story, the most disturbing aspect (whether true or not) is the story that vaccinated and unvaccinated people in close contact with the vaccinated are getting reproductive issues including unexpected/lengthy periods and miscarriages.

Now, there's another interesting story about how the vaccines could be treated as falsely effective against COVID-19 by simply lowering the number of PCR test cycles on the vaccinated only, and keeping the PCR cycles high on any others, in order to fluff the numbers. To make it seem as though the vaccines are effective seems like a distraction also from any other purpose of the experimental injections, such as lowering fertility rates in the general population without consent from said population. Let us hope that is not the crime those responsible committed.

To read more, let's see this preview about information regarding "CDC Double-Standard for Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated PCR Tests" from a blast from the Organic Consumers Association, putting on a brief symposium about it tonight.
Exposed: CDC Double-Standard for Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated PCR Tests! To limit the number of “breakthrough” cases, this month the CDC quietly put a new limit on PCR test cycle thresholds—but only for the vaccinated. Unvaccinated individuals can still be tested with cycle thresholds up to 42, and many private labs have thresholds set above 35 — including Quest Diagnostics at 40 and LabCorp at 38.

Now, the CDC says it will not accept PCR tests over a cycle threshold of 28 for vaccinated individuals. This will almost certainly guarantee that COVID-19 false positives only continue for the unvaccinated or where vaccine status is not stated.

Is this an example of willful misconduct, hiding in plain sight?

The CDC’s statement with this revelation, under the section “Respiratory specimen for SARS-CoV-2 sequencing,” is included in this PDF document.
So I am not sure what this will mean but if they are correct, then it would mean a Nazi-like crime of proportions we haven't seen before. Does this put confidence in government or nature? I'll go with nature, personally.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Allopathic treatment of COVID-19 and the Trusted New Initiative that pushes vaccines

Post by golly »

Trigger Warning: this post contains some graphic medical descriptions of reactions to COVID-19 vaccines

At the risk of beating a dead horse or unnecessary exegesis of an ever-expanding issue that will all reveal itself in time, this is apparently the most downloaded (and possibly utilized) treatment philosophy for allopathic medicine against COVID-19. Author Dr. Peter McCullough says that it's effectively treating people for acute COVID-19, and the treatment appears to be a combination of previously mentioned treatments (such as hydroxychloroquine and zinc) as well as other more nuanced methods of easing the body's immuno-response and "coming down" from the difficult period.

The article: Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7410805/
In the absence of clinical trial results, physicians must use what has been learned about the pathophysiology of SARS-CoV-2 infection in determining early outpatient treatment of the illness with the aim of preventing hospitalization or death. This article outlines key pathophysiological principles that relate to the patient with early infection treated at home. Therapeutic approaches based on these principles include 1) reduction of reinoculation, 2) combination antiviral therapy, 3) immunomodulation, 4) antiplatelet/antithrombotic therapy, and 5) administration of oxygen, monitoring, and telemedicine. Future randomized trials testing the principles and agents discussed will undoubtedly refine and clarify their individual roles; however, we emphasize the immediate need for management guidance in the setting of widespread hospital resource consumption, morbidity, and mortality.
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (323.85 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
Treatment algorithm for COVID-19-like and confirmed COVID-19 illness in ambulatory patients at home in self-quarantine. BMI = body mass index; CKD = chronic kidney disease; CVD = cardiovascular disease; DM = diabetes mellitus; Dz = disease; HCQ = hydroxychloroquine; Mgt = management; O2 = oxygen; Ox = oximetry; Yr = year.
Delivery of Oxygen and Monitoring
Because ambulatory centers and clinics have been reticent to have face-to-face visits with patients with COVID-19, telemedicine is a reasonable platform for monitoring. Clinical impressions can be gained with audio and video interviews by the physician with the patient. Supplemental information, including vital signs and symptoms, will be important to guide the physician. A significant component of safe outpatient management is maintenance of arterial oxygen saturation on room air or prescribed home oxygen under direct supervision by daily telemedicine with escalation to hospitalization for assisted ventilation if needed. Self-proning could be entertained for confident patients with good at-home monitoring.55

Many of the measures discussed in this article could be extended to seniors in COVID-19 treatment units in nursing homes and other nonhospital settings. This would leave the purposes of hospitalization to the administration of intravenous fluid and parenteral medication, assisted pressure or mechanical ventilation, and advanced mechanical circulatory support.
What I appreciate about this article is that, even if it doesn't really wrap our minds around the conclusions we should draw from Terrain Theory, Germ Theory or whether COVID is really truly a novel virus different from strong flus from the 2000s-2010s (or any other mystery around the declared pandemic), it offers practical treatments even for those with preexisting conditions or the elderly considered vulnerable. And it doesn't offer the death sentence or malpractice of bursting people's lungs on respirators as the only solution.

We can learn more about him in this video: https://rumble.com/vg6dcd-peter-mccullo ... rview.html

What I mistrust about the doctor's philosophy is that HIV is being seen as a particular "virus", which was exposed as malpractice and pseudoscience by serious researchers. (That can be discussed in another topic about HIV/AIDS, and what actually kills people with those diagnoses.) So, if he thinks the COVID-19 diagnoses are strictly caused by a novel virus in the face of contrary evidence (such as countless false positives) and he thinks allopathic medicine is the only way, at least it seems he is trying to downplay some of the worst recommendations and malpractices (and profiteering off of it) going on in hospitals.

Effective treatments being ignored/censored

He mentions the importance of intercellular anti-infectants combinations: Hydroxychloroquine plus Doxycycline, Azithromycin or Ivermectin (plus one or two of those antibiotics). There is also an orally taken treatment outside USA approved by regulatory agencies called Favipiravir (Russia, Pakistan, India, and Japan have used this). They also use inhaled Budesonide (branded in USA as Pulmicort). For more severe lung issues they borrow from asthma treatments. And Aspirin or advanced blood thinners can be used to prevent reactionary blood clots. Along with other recommendations, he claims it has spared thousands of lives and millions of hospitalizations when recommended by experienced practitioners.

He testified in the US Senate back in November 19, 2020 that he might have saved half the lives lost (which implies to me all the corona infections, whether COVID-19 or not). Now he believes it might have saved 85% with his sequenced oral multidrug therapy.

The so-called Vaccines

When asked about the experimental injected COVID-19 treatments being labeled "vaccines", he said they were illegally advertised before they were even developed and when the FDA didn't approve any of them they got emergency approval, despite no update on protocols for saving lives in hospitals, where most of the COVID-19 deaths occur. He says (thankfully, in my opinion) even the CDC says nobody is obligated to take these "vaccines" although to be honest, I wouldn't trust the CDC's advice on much of anything given their track record for approving eugenics, genocide and malpractice.

FDA doesn't differentiate about "coincidence deaths". Generally, 5 deaths causes a TV warning on the ads and 50 deaths causes the drug to be taken off the market. Yet with the vaccines, it's unprecedented how many deaths have accrued because of these vaccines. Most of the deaths from the vaccines occur between 1 and 3 days after the injection. Despite the many months it takes to do all the lab tests on approval, it is shocking that officials are announcing "no connection" between the injections and the sudden deaths. This is rather shocking, isn't it?

What they also found is that in the vaccine trial and placebo groups, the attack rate of viral infection was less than 1%, which makes the trial very difficult to glean info from. And those who experienced adverse reactions to the trials felt unmotivated to come forward because they felt more protected. Although he implies the effectiveness is impressive at 60-90% effectiveness, particularly on the high end for the mRNA injections (compared with 30-40% for flu vaccine) he wouldn't want those who got it to believe that they are actually protected against COVID-19. He does think the J&J product was the "safer" one but I would add that it was pulled off the market for blood clots in everyone, with the particular outcry about the children dying from it. Yet people don't know the other injections are causing 30 times the number of blood clots. He reports that the UK is expecting the next wave of patients to be made of 60-70% of "fully vaccinated" people and the syndrome doesn't look any different, which makes sense since all of the treatments used the initial strain.

Censorship and the Solution

Well, according to Dr. McCollough there was on December 10th a coalition formed called the Trusted News Initiative between all the media channels and the public stakeholders of the vaccinations where they were simply not going to allow (they would mass censor) any negative information that would help people decide the injection treatments were not for them. He opines that www.OpenVAERS.com does help spread true safety data.

He says the safest individual immunity-speaking is those who simply recovered from one infection, which becomes something like a 17-year immunity that deserves some kind of "gold standard" of immunity passports. He says that of the 45,000-60,000 new cases daily the vast majority are false positives because the PCR style testing was only approved for acutely sick people. However, he says early treatment (of symptomatic people, I presume) is the best method of containment because it reduces the time of spread.

The Cause

His professional guess is that this is a manufactured infection, with USA's corrupt health official Dr. Fauci actually seen at the "scene of the crime" during biological agent testing. Apparently this was possibly bioterrorism "gone wrong" and there are now 14 "mutant strains". Clinical practice, he says, is "off the rails" because people are afraid. An asymptomatic person can in no way, he concludes, be considered an imminent threat of COVID-19 and it's entirely against all (benevolent) laws to force a treatment on healthy persons. Could it be that Agenda 201, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Klaus Schwab and other culprits identified in Canada, USA and China will be held responsible for their actions?

One way or another, I think it's inevitable.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Let's hear from Health Care Professionals

Post by golly »

2 days ago, an Instagram user NurseErin (@erin_bsn) sought honest "off my chest" answers from health care professionals about the COVID situation. Here are some examples of the 100+ replies she received.
Screenshot from 2021-05-13 15-16-52.png
Screenshot from 2021-05-13 15-16-52.png (312.91 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
This comment received a high number (1500) likes:
megan__wright2
Over it. Everything is propaganda at this point.
And this one almost 3000 likes:
pyxx_e_dust
Therapist here. So worried about the collective trauma being put on people, especially kids. I have seen clients in person since this all began, never worn a mask and always gave my clients the choice to do in office, telehealth, and to wear masks or not because they should always have that choice and I will respect their boundaries. I dont wear one because I want them to see me smile, laugh, and empathize with them. To allow them a sense of normalcy for 45 mins. This is collective mental illness. Stockholm syndrome and paranoid psychosis. Its harsh, but I believe any mental health professional who has promoted any of this and continues to promote it should seriously think about their job and what they are doing for the mental health profession. They've helped contribute to trauma and fear. The trauma bonds are strong with these ones....
lauren_hostetler_
I’m an RN with 10+ years of experience. I’ve worked in ICU, ER, IR, and have completed lots of travel nursing assignments. COVID is real, but the response has clearly never been about health from the beginning. Lockdowns, masks, and the vaccine are all horrific ideas and lead only to more disease & death. I am discouraged by so many of my coworkers and fellow healthcare professionals who have blindly followed whatever the TV says and have left all critical thinking behind. There is an agenda being pushed, and I’m praying that soon it will be uncovered. For now, I am staying far away from the vaccine and I am ready and willing to walk away from nursing should the jab become a condition of employment down the road. It is SO encouraging to read all the comments of others who feel the same! The MSM makes us feel alone & like we are the odd ones out.
vani.crook
I’m a RN. I know covid is real, but the response has been outright wrong. From the beginning it’s all been about fear and control so they can mandate the V.
mamaabbygail
I was beginning to really be disappointed in my profession. But here in this thread are all the critical thinkers! The absolute basics of nursing tells me there is an agenda here that has nothing to do with health. It is so refreshing to know others also see it.
thefeduppharmacist
It’s real. It can be deadly. It can be nothing. To go in a 🦠 patients room, I have to wear custom fit mask - which means the cute cloth mask from the boutique isn’t doing much to protect you. Get the V or don’t get the V but realize your immune system still has to win the fight. Prepare the best you can. People are being hospitalized after getting the V for both 🦠 and V related side effects.
natfarrell_
I am a nurse. And I am OVER IT. Blown out of proportion. Will NEVER get the vaccine. Political BS. sick of every one acting insane about it. People die from health issues
sharonstevenson47
I quit in February. Couldn’t take patients being ignored and dying alone anymore while the staff was talking online about what heroes they are. 😠
rforck88
Nurse here. Being blown out of proportion for a reason. Bigger agenda going on THE GREAT RESET.
5.56nurse
It’s real but it has been SOOOOOO blown out of proportion
In the UK, they are concerned about Big Brother trying to change the way UK works indefinitely:
fullyinformeduk
U.K. registered nurse specialist- inflated numbers, manipulated data, inappropriate testing and cycles used to fit the data they want, lockdowns harmed many more than they saved, our freedoms are probably gone for good. Too many adverse vaccine reactions for it to be a ‘coincidence’ and I’m highly concerned…
deancampeyton_mama
RN, soon to be MSN and future DNP. Covid is real sure. It’s also 99% survived. Jab should be a personal choice not a mandate. Masks are idiotic. Offering the shot to children is insane without any long term information.
ashleynwinn
RN here. Masks are ineffective and there hasn't been any validated studies with real evidence that they are effective, but actually many studies saying they are ineffective. The vaccine is injuring so many people. It is not safe nor effective. Over 4200 people have died and yet the CDC has determined that NONE of them are related to the vax??!!!! The media is completely one sided and unless people are doing their own research and doing some critical thinking, they will continue to be scared by the media/govt and look to them for the answers. It's so sad. People need to start speaking up. We cannot give up our freedoms!!!! This is bigger than the vax. Once we start giving up our freedom, what else will they take from us?
cnhamilton11
RN for 10 years, in healthcare for over 20 years. I learned early on that all healthcare is dirty. All of it! It's all about profit. I had the virus the beginning of April, so did my husband. It sucked but so does any illness. We will take our natural immunity any day over that experimental jab.
missykay1
Respiratory therapist, here. COVID is real. However, the PCR tests were completely unreliable and exaggerated the numbers. Masks and lockdowns did nothing except tank the economy, make people fearful of each other, make people die a lonely death and cause a bunch of suicides and other deaths due to people being afraid of seeking care. I witnessed patients not being taking care of properly due to healthcare workers being in fear of taking care of them, proper treatment being made political, and witnessed a bunch of people die alone. Absolutely disgusting what I’ve witnessed. I hope we get to see who all ever was responsible for this, PAY BIG TIME.
alybealy1
Not a nurse, but work at an elementary school. Kids have been in person since august and only one case of covid and they were absolutely fine.
genuinelyjoce
ICU RN of 6 years, worked in a covid ICU in LA and WI last year - the numbers aren’t anywhere near what the fake news is or were telling people, obviously to incite fear and thus control and compliance. Masks are absolutely unnecessary and are a symbol of submission and is psychological abuse, especially in children. The vaccine laws were modified last year so that what they created the mRNA technology it could “technically” be called a vaccine but it has no place in healthcare, it is gene altering biotechnology that has never been used in humans before and we have no idea what the long term side effects of the spike proteins will do to our immune systems or reproductive organs. The lockdowns were never necessary and have only served to dishearten and disempower people. The power is truly in our hands and always will be. We have come together, continue spreading the truth and even moreso give ourselves the gift of health through focusing on creating the type of world we want to live in, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. They’re lying about the numbers and have from the beginning. This was absolutely planned. The honest science will eventually come to light without being censored and removed so quickly people don’t even get a chance to decide for themselves what they want to believe. We mustn’t comply. We must speak our truth able come together no matter what. It has been so emotionally taxing working in a hospital the last year with the personal truths I have and feeling like I’m the only one who isn’t completely brainwashed. Follow the money and you’ll know what’s true. Why does Bill Gates have so much power, money, political influence (Davos), and a global vaccine program? Every country he’s influenced has gotten exponentially sicker since his data mining interventions and he is now the #1 private farmland holder in the US and plans to GMO all the crops?!?! Gimme a breaakkkk! Time to wake up 👁 and declare our sovereignty. 👑🌈
scooch_tm
I work in Healthcare and I stand in rooms full of medical professionals who all agree that the lockdowns etc don't make any sense but all we ever hear are the looney tunes who are terrified and scream COVID IS REAL!! Yea. We know 😒 Truth is, most medical staff is afraid to speak up.
fivelittlewildflowers
This is brilliant! So sick of seeing nurses still going along with the lie and now posting about the vaccine being available for children!
austinowens
My wife and I are in the hospital having a baby. My wife’s parents are from California, work in healthcare, have both rounds of vaccinations, but aren’t allowed on our floor. Our baby had complications and I’m with baby in NICU, so my wife is by herself worried to death. I did not see my baby for hrs because they wouldn’t let me in. I finally lost my temper and caused a scene. Not proud of it, but I was at my breaking point. I was seeing my baby, or you can take me to jail is where I was at mentally. They actually let me in after that... surprisingly I must admit. I found a woman crying in the elevator 5 hrs ago. She was a single mother with a really sick toddler, but they wouldn’t allow her 9 yr old onto the floor because that broke COVID guest rules. She took her 9 yr old to the car and got tracked down by security for leaving her kid in the car. She was literally having a mental break down. This is not health care. This is an embarrassment and an atrocity. Our nurses ( with closed doors and while the dr was not in the room) told us that most nurses on her floor don’t believe masks do anything, don’t believe in forcing the vaccine, and aren’t sure it’s even safe but scared to say it. Everything I just wrote happened in the last 8 hrs in Tulsa, Oklahoma... not LA or NY.
meggyd613
Covid is real but extremely politicized and monetized. Lockdowns are draconian and masks are a way to weed out the weak minded from the critical thinkers and truth seekers.
dfprichie
The Biggest Lie ever perpetuated on Humanity. I’m actually leaving the Medical field because of all this nonsense.
kaela_kelly
Er nurse- in commi-California.... when this first started our managers were hiding masksfrom staff saying we were going to scare patients... cdc was and has been changing everything by the minute. No clear direction or answers... approx 99% of people who were very sick from this or died from this.. were VERY sick from other things.. General population should not be wearing masks. A large majority of medical community has forgotten their oath! Kids are not super spreaders, not once has any “expert” said anything about getting healthy!!!!! Vaccines are proof that this country has lost it’s damn mind. And if they come near my child with this experimental jab I’ll be going to prison for sure! People in charge have used this virus as an excuse to further agendas. Our hospitals are always busting at the seams during the winters... not new!!!!! I’m so ashamed of the medical field
freedom.journey.leader
ER nurse for 15 yrs and yes it’s real but so is the Flu , this lockdown and measures taken are horrifying and unnecessary. I worked for over a year now in cov vid and you can see it in plain sight the propaganda. The jab is causing a catastrophe of other illnesses such as heart attacks , blood ca , clots and strokes widespread between a few days to a few weeks after 2nd jab. I believe we will see full effects of the jab this fall, massive amounts will be injured or dead, just my take.
lynn.carey.54
I'm a chiropractor. The medical system made me sick through my teenage years. I learned to heal myself through Chiropractic school and walked away from the medical world over 25 yrs ago and never been healthier. My 14 year old son was born at home, no jabs, healthy as can be. You don't live in fear of disease once you understand how the body heals itself. Everything they did with the plandemic was unconstitutional.
jessei.bernes
Casual ER nurse in 🇨🇦 I've always been able to work full time, until the pandemic. The unavailability of shifts is flooring since, yanno...we're supposed to be overrun in the hospital. I did get a chance to work a little recently and didn't even see any patients of my own🧐 sooo...where the sick people at? Apparently they're only in the numbers on the news
truehealth_pharmgirl
Im a hospital pharmacist and i can say that it is definitely real BUT all of the other insanity of lockdowns, masks, social distancing don’t work! Look at the 99% survival rate!!! People need to be able to CHOOSE if they want the jab. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO HIPPA?? It’s my own personal decision! And you don’t have the right to ask about it! My SIL is a hospital nurse and they are going to put colored stickers on badges of those who have had the 💉 so she will stand out for not having it! What is this a “scarlet letter”????😳😩
nickysck
🔥🔥🔥 It's a joke. I can't believe people gave away their freedom so easily. 🔥🔥🔥 Take back your freedom. Don't let them keep taking away your life with their fear and lies! Trust us, we know, also we are not the government. We work in this and are over the fear mongering and lies!🔥🔥🔥
beetingenes
I am a nurse.. x-nurse! This Covid lockdown/shots/masks drove me to quit! I will not be a party to this totalitarianism. I’ve seen vaccine injury before my very eyes! What they are doing is not ok. It makes me so angry when they promote this as a vaccine. It’s an unstudied poison. And masks are just as bad. We need oxygen to heal our body. To promote development in our youth. Alkaline environment is needed for health. Masks create an acidic body which welcomes disease and cancer. Bottom line we need medical freedom. No one should be forced to stay in missing out on vitamin d, to see people’s faces, to laugh and love. To be around loved ones and friends without restriction. What they are doing is not American. I’m ashamed I was ever a part of the medical field. This is not why I became a nurse. I wanted to help people to become healthier/better/ stronger/happier!
drzohrasiddiqi
Doc here. C V is real. Immune system is everything. Stop treating your bodies like crap by eating crap. Eat real healthy foods and take your vitamin D and quercetin and zinc. Get out and exercise. Your mask is on the inside. Your innate immune system is your j a b.
Here is what I have already suspected, even before I read and heard from many medical professionals that the system is rigged for profit and making most of them afraid to speak up and tell the truth and tell what they are sensing with their own eyes, ears, logic and reason:
maygenrn
Im an RN, although im no longer working and haven’t experienced a covid patient first hand BUT I have heard MANY stories. I know the virus is real..but I feel like a lot of the hysteria could’ve been avoided if they treated the patients appropriately. I feel like there is overwhelming evidence of medical mismanagement.

As for the the masks/lockdowns I think the masks and lockdowns are ridiculous! I live in Michigan (need I say more??) My feelings are that the lockdowns (especially here in Michigan) are a political stunt to kill our small businesses and economy. I feel like they want to push people to be dependent on the government...because the more people that rely on the government the more control they have! Im also not falling into their “experiment” No vaccine EVER for my kids and my family. I’m a firm believer if you wash your hands, don’t touch your face, eat healthy, get fresh air and sunshine, EXERCISE, take vitamin and minerals, stay hydrated, stay away from processed foods and sodas..is the true treatment to combat this virus!
that_vintage_mrs.brillhart
Real virus blown COMPLETELY out of proportion. The vaccine isn't even out of it's trial yet and people are being mocked for the personal choice not to get something that's still experimental. I had patients come through my lab who had recently had Covid and by all the medias claims should've immediately died or been hospitalized in the ICU. But here they were, right as rain. Fear is the narrative, and it's sadly working for so many 🤷‍♀️
tiaratexas
I managed an oral surgeons office for sometime. I will say this, having people wear masks in a public setting is beyond idiotic. History repeats itself and those who are ignorant to it will be the first ones in line to suffer the same consequences as those before us. Ignorance is bliss.
sedonasista
I just retired- am a licensed RN and have been in healthcare for 49 yrs. I have worked in large hospital systems,home care, specialty pharmacies and the biotech (genetics) industry. I have seen changes and know that money is king in the healthcare industry and this has been confirmed over the past year. We have some very bad actors at the top, including Fauxchy, the Whoo and NIH and of course MSM who are planned and promoted this pandemic. Covid is real—being used as a bioweapon as is the non-FDA approved, world-wide Phase 3 trial on unsuspecting and fearful humans—-all for a man-made coronavirus flu that has a 99.97% survival rate in most age groups. Masks have been PROVEN ineffective (Fraudchi even co-authored a paper on this—do your research) -and the lockdowns not only were a wasted effort but created physical, emotional, spiritual and financial devastation around the world. I will not get the mRNA jab, because no one knows the eventual harm that it will cause in the long term (but look at the VAERS website to get a hint of the many side effects —including death— that have occurred in 6 short months). I pray that eyes will be opened to see and ears opened to hear the TRUTH of why the fear, chaos, division and the deceptive narrative is being PUSHED on us. And, BTW…when in our lifetime have people been BRIBED to take a Vaackseen? Never!!!
elaineb29
RN,BSN here..virus is real but the threat is disproportionate to the response!! Where’s the concern about the >650,000 Americans who will die of heart disease each year?!?!?
aecowan2021
I have treated more adverse vaccine reactions in 2021 than during my previous 20 years in clinical practice.
lindsayshealthyliving
I’m a NP & have been seeing potential adverse reactions after Covid-19 injections. I wrote a blog post LindsaysHealthyLiving.com
darrentotten
This nurse of 25 years has had enough of the career being hijacked into total complacency with the whole Scamdemic.
salmonfishing_72
More brains have been washed than hands. It is unbelievable to me how my co-workers, who are nurses and doctors can not critically think about all this and just follow what CDC and the bureaucrat Fauci say. I truly work with 🐑.
adrifox24
I was always afraid of the detrimental affects that would result from the COVID lockdowns and mask mandates. Initially, I was so disappointed to see so many colleagues follow along with the tyranny. I’ve never been more ashamed of my profession. I find it much more difficult to burn with that passion for nursing as I once did in nursing school. Nurses are the number 1 most trusted profession in America. WE ARE THE PATIENT ADVOCATES. WE ARE THE PATIENT EDUCATORS.
If any profession is to be the catalyst of mass public health awakening, it will be due to us!!

We have to start organizing. We have to start networking.
We have to be bold.
We have to start taking risks and speaking out. The BON can’t come for us all.
We must do whatever it takes to advocate for our patients and their basic human rights, including informed consent!! Most of the people receiving injections have NO CLUE what that is.