Are more athletes collapsing after recent injections?

Medical care & lifestyle choices align with natural processes, including birth and death.

Integration Principle: Joining Eastern, Western and other philosophies of medicine.
golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Are more athletes collapsing after recent injections?

Post by golly »

One thing that has been reported recently in the rumor mill is that more athletes — some very powerful people of our species — have been collapsing from heart failure, blood clots, heart attacks and the like. This has supposedly happened more frequently since injection mandates.

However, the discussion should be looked into carefully. Professional athletes frequently overwork their systems and are more likely to break down at a "young" (i.e. under 35 or even under 40) age since they are often pushing their bodies extremely hard and extremely frequently.

If sports teams mandate "vaccines" (i.e. experimental injections) and this causes a direct increase in collapses of their members, then it should be investigated.

However, if the data supports a corelation, it would not be too surprising to me since over all health seems to decrease in people, with the number of recent so-called "vaccine" injections they receive.