Positive Imagination: Let's Create the Future of Living Together

Let us create energy and resource efficient habitats that house people of all capabilities in a way that is beautiful to experience.

Daily Living Principle: Aligning living centers with Nature's wisdom.
golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Positive Imagination: Let's Create the Future of Living Together

Post by golly »

Let's imagine how we might take broken things in our society and make them better. Let's take cities, for example. We may not need them at all. They may get phased out in favor of some other way of having human habitation. However, if we are to have them, let's imagine them better and nature will help us learn and decide what they should become. If cities do stick around, then the ways we imagined them to be better will serve as better models. So either way, doing this positive imagination exercise is potentially quite useful!

How will all these be accomplished? Human ingenuity (aided by higher spirit) has helped us improve the world immensely. I think it will help us reach these new heights as well.

The City

Presently, we have Government of the major cities run by mobster-like corporations. In the future, let's not use those. Let's run cities with communities of elders, who are free of influence from the mobsters.

Presently, we run commerce on money that is banked. In the future, if we wish to keep a currency, let us have the banks serve as money centers for anyone at all. Instead of hoarding wealth from one another in fear of what each would do with their power, and privatizing accounts, let us go to the bank for whatever amount we need, and it is freely given to us. Therefore, the banks are not run by greedy anonymous business men who need to be seen as "third party" outsiders that stop us from preying on one another; instead they are run by wise elders who participate directly in the community and when they see a need for anything, the resources are simply produced for the project.

Transport and Gas Stations

Transports will not pollute. Perhaps we will each have our own flying vehicles, as many as we desire, and they can be constructed of good materials and energy. Rather than pushing them through the air with propellant or wing pressure force, they will defy gravity like we see "UFO" lights in the sky accomplishing. They will detect each other and bounce off each other harmlessly when collisions cannot be avoided, and these flying pods or ships will bring us where we wish to go without disrupting air life or underwater life when we travel under water.

Presently, gas stations feed our addictions to oil and cigarettes and junk food. In the future, let's replace gas stations with a better manifestation of the soul of their true function: community hubs! Instead of gas, our vehicles will run on free and safe energy devices. So we will not need to stop there for gas, however we can bring our pods/ships and ground transports there for tune ups, repairs and for fun. We can meet there to fill up on clean, pure water. We can even purify water that we have collected from elsewhere. The snacks will be organic heirloom fruits and vegetables prepared in a really fun variety of ways. The snacks will be healthy breads and healthy replacements for all our favorite treats, but we will also have the "tastes" of healthy folx so it will be enjoyable to eat well instead of merely addicting to ingest stimulants.

Cigarettes will not be filled with additives and poisons but can be offered with totally natural organic tobacco and/or other medicinal plants. There will be a safe means of controlling the fumes of recreational smoking so it doesn't disturb people. For people who enjoy late night trips, they will not need to be truckers, and they will not require drugs and drinks to keep going. But in our community hub stations where gas stations formerly stood, we could distribute healthy drinkable medicine.

Perhaps eating will not even be necessary at some point, but still enjoyable to share the experiences together.

Medicine Centers

Presently, preventative medicine is downplayed and emergency medicine is stressed by the medical system. Presently, allopathic medicine deals with symptoms largely, and treats the spiritual energy (Qi) as inconsequential. Yet, traditional medicines show that currents do indeed run through the body. And there are fluid (blood and lymphatic) systems on the fully physical levels and more subtle energy levels.

Many amazing medicines are coming out that teach us the secrets of vibration as a means of treating disease and even healing in ways that doctors (whose minds are trapped by the physical view) are confused by, and would consider miraculous. Med beds are being speculated about today. These are tables using light, sound and energy to heal every illness. There are also sound and light treatment centers called "the Egg". I picture a world in which, instead of just cataloguing and counting the numerous ways a body breaks, we catalogue and count and celebrate the number of ways a human flourishes and overcomes disease and illness. Instead of asking each other, "How are you doing?" when we mean "Is there something wrong with you?" we might ask, "How are you doing?" to mean, "What demonstration of strength are you practicing today?" because we will be so healthy.

Doctors could have the job of traveling (physically or astrally) to find the ill and bring them the missing vibration, light or sound that their med bed requires. Right now, going to the hospital for a checkup can bankrupt your account. Instead of charging people money for the service of healing, people are paid to be healed because it serves the self, the community and the wider population to have healthy citizens.

What would you transform?

What would you change about the way we live together? Would you create larger personal spaces so everyone who wants a personal palace has one? Would you designate tracts of land to nomadic internship so that living with the land became a training program? I think it's all possible. Let's imagine our future together, in order to make it real.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Re: Positive Imagination: Let's Create the Future of Living Together

Post by golly »

Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers and big unwieldy buildings may not seem to have a lot of purpose in a truly progressive future that is more in touch with the Earth's needs, but they have been built and they could be repurposed. Instead of creating little centers for people to scheme and trick people out of their wealth, what if the offices could be replaced with gardens? Could a skyscraper become a place that's strengthened and reinforced for growing huge amounts of food? Others have already had similar ideas.
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (612.94 KiB) Viewed 3106 times

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Energy

There have been a lot of talks about how humanity "deserves" Free Energy and I think that might be the case. After all, if we can plainly see who does and does not use it for good purposes, or bad purposes, we should be able to (like parents) take away the privilege from those who try to abuse it.

However, could we imagine a world where we don't even need to enforce such a paradigm? Where our individuality is respected, we might avoid the perils of "hive mind" (or even forced conformity) and still benefit from a cooperative, egalitarian or positive state of using energy together.

A third way exists between violence-enforced conformity or violence-enforced individuality and colonization. Those extremes are not necessary when we sustain a path where we can live in peace and freedom with each other simultaneously.

In that place, in that time, our future selves and descendents are thinking back to us and to our existence here "feeling stuck" and inviting us to look forward to it.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Teleportation

When human consciousness achieves a state where we can create our world through imagining it, what would be the point of teleportation? Why travel from one point to another instantly, when you can transform all the surroundings?

Perhaps we can think of it like allowing a collaborative project to be realized. One example of this is the fandom of an online video game, where people play together to maintain the "rules" of a server or world. In that case, perhaps teleportation is more like absorbing our body back into consciousness, and getting an "overview" of the worlds and then joining a world or server, which preserves our "stats" but allows us a way to re-blend with the local nature/world. Would we perhaps be able to sort of "wink" out of an existence into the "overworld" and therefore browse a map of places to go to? To incarnate into? To learn from?

Would we perhaps also become an orb, made of light and consciousness, and soar around and reinstantiate within a world? Just to move quickly, so to speak?

This kind of "power" would kind of make all the other future imaginings I listed seem kind of moot. After all, we could fly about and find different places with different circumstances — different "physical laws" or technologies handling them — to learn and grow from. Yet, just one of these becoming real would change our every-day existence in a really amazing way; so why not imagine all of them?

Perhaps the path to all or any of this is loving consciousness, because it is through this that we will "let manifest" the wonders that await the coming present of our presences.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

More on The City

There is a lot of pollution in cities. There are particulate matters, toxic dumps and other abuses and trespasses of natural life ways. Instead of toxic dumps from airplanes, trucks and whatever else is callous or happening from a place of hurt beings, let us heal the denizens of our villages and our cultural centers.

Maybe cars and roads could be turned into rivers of flowers, as suggested by an optimistic XTC song. Perhaps even some of it is food. Wild.

Perhaps instead of focusing on cars, one possibility is that we have "ordinary" roads lead to great big wildlife centers. It doesn't necessarily need to be imagined as a so-called "national park" but rather a different relationship between humanity and other forms of life. Instead of treating animals as pests and lower life forms, we treat them as fellow denizens of Earth. We heal their communities with them, not as colonizers but by radiating our own positive relationship values and energy.

For example, it is said that we can vibrate with plants and gain energy through this. Perhaps we should consider things more in terms of exchanges rather than gains. Instead of looking for purely the body we are immediately conscious of, we concentrate on taking care of the larger body as much as possible.

This is actually quite an amazing experience.

Recently, I was feeling clogged up because I had some cheese. My body produced mucus in response to what I ate. I do not know if it's because I was thinking of a particular thing or it was a physical response. Perhaps it was cheese produced from very sad or even tortured animals. There are what we simplistically refer to as "allergens" in the ambiance today — tree pollen combined with air pollution to be exact. That could be a factor.

In any case, when I merely handled the organic fruit I was preparing the following morning, I started to feel symptoms go away. My excitement for the organic banana and organic berries seems to have healed me. Maybe "optimism" is some kind of factor here. Maybe "positive thinking". But what I sensed was that the banana might have seemed to appreciate my appreciation.

I know that I did actually consume the fruit, too, after feeling this initial good response. However what if that is because it's what our physical bodies (emanations of consciousness) expect? Maybe we do not need to expect the consuming. That is the sort of "exchange" I hope we could achieve on a wider level. It isn't just about trade and tit for tat. It's about mutual joy and appreciation.

However, it must be done correctly. It cannot just be "willed" in all of us, as though we can suddenly stop eating without starving.

And the very next moment after healing, a hurt may come up. This can be exhausting. We may think, "When does this pain end? I just addressed a pain. Why do I now have another?" It can cause the sense of frustration we get when we feel ineffective. We act out, out of this feeling. Let's not forget that we had a good moment, and this is a skill we can develop.

Maybe even what we are viewing as a "skill of coping with the world" is actually a relearning how to exist in mutual appreciation. Lest we fear this means we are lost, let's remember it also means we are appreciated too. Lest we fear this means we are alone, let's remember it also means we appreciate all that (and who) is around us.

golly
Site Admin

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Waste

What we describe as "waste" is potential fuel for another system. This philosophy is romantically descibed by the "Cradle to Cradle" movement, which I was totally entranced by in the early 2000s when I attended college. I thought we really would see more of it. Perhaps we will when consciousness about it grows.

One thing I've discussed with my partner is the idea that often there are things that people want, which are really only "waste" because of a distribution issue.

There are old plastic buckets, containers and bottles that would be incredibly useful to people reusing those things. However they just aren't able to store acres of plastic waste, even if they might want to and be able to eventually use it all. There is old furniture that is perfectly good or "half good" that could just use some fixing up. There is also an enormous amount of food that goes to "waste" when it could be redistributed to the hungry. And food that's gone bad could often be composted in a way that accounts for strange preservatives, food dyes, artificial chemicals and so on.

Toxic waste

As for toxic and seemingly useless things like styrofoam, ABS, thin wrappers, plastic and foil and wax bags that merely disintegrate and pollute soils — I would imagine these can be disposed of responsibly too. Maybe they can even be crumpled up and melted together, or we can devise a controllable mild bacteria that dismantles or transmogrifies the scraps. Maybe we could come up with a holistic system that even uses such things as an integral part of a robot or an artificial organism which is programmed to chemically restore the stuff to base products. Plastics become pre-petroleum oils again, metals are separated, everything is accounted for. Without the need for genetic tampering, I suppose we could still create these sorts of systems in a way that contains them in specific areas.

Perhaps we could even have a method of going around and gathering the world's litter to submit to that system.

Perhaps we could even develop a whole array of different automated bacteria, devices and processes that are sent to dumps and landfills, and the system enters them and processes. As the trash is processed in a manner that separates organic compounds, it is gradually organized and sent to larger devices that work to feed other systems. For example, things that have been restored to healthy compost are put into plant and food systems. Things that are restored to heavy metals are analyzed and separated into fragments that can be recycled into devices that need metal. Things that are petroleum based can be reduced to petrochemicals and so on. The various "waste" streams from the chemical processes are also carefully filtered and streamed into cycles.

The Ocean Cleaned

These kinds of inventions could also be applied to the ocean gyres of pollution, because we could have swimming robots. They would collect and clean the materials. They would automatically swim and dive as needed. Once they are safely removed from the oceans, they can be transported to nearby companion barges and the land-based processing facilities. This allows ocean life to replenish and heal itself while we deal with the pollution issue more closely on the land.

Chemtrails are Halted

Honeywell, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Evergreen and all the contractors and carriers and their descendent mechanisms are no longer permitted to dump any sort of chemical in the sky. Not only could jets be made into hybrid, green and free energy transportation methods without harmful jet fuel, but their side mission of automatically dosing the world population will be halted immediately. Already, we are seeing articles exposing the illegality of chemtrails drugging, experimenting on and hurting nature and humanity.

If chemtrails are used for communications, the communications will be improved to no longer require heavy metals in the sky.

If chemtrails cloud seed, the weather will no longer be regularly modified in that manner. We will disrupt dangerous storm systems only when necessary and human life cannot be protected by other means, because weather will be respected as a crucial free process of the Earth being.

If chemtrails are used to drug people, the intentions will be discovered and handled in much healthier ways. People will be given access to whatever vibrational medicines and treatments they require to eliminate disease.

Any sylphs and sky beings that helped with the clean up process will be thanked and provided some kind of nourishment and/or celebration, and we will integrate them in our awareness to an extent that is respectful and not disturbing to their freedom to fly and do what they do (allegedly creating storms for the benefit of Earth life).

Packaging and Renewed Supplies

In the end, many useful woods, soil components, metals, chemicals and elements would be organically and holistically restored to organized piles/boxes/bags, and the "trash" and "waste" would be diminished instead of stored in the ground or hidden from those who could use it. In the mean time, packaging would gradually be "reeled in" so that food and health products are no longer held hostage in pollutants and toxic waste and things that end up sitting around polluting.

So by the time the project of cleaning is completed, we no longer need these devices; they could be placed in museums if needed or dismantled and repurposed.

Even today we see more and more packaging being made from mushrooms, paper and things that the Earth more readily and safely absorbs. That is the future, and very forward thinking. Yet I think we can do even better and get to these piles of "garbage" and organize them back into useful substances.