Abductions by mysterious beings

Recreation is the primary way all life learns to achieve and thrive.

Exchange Principle: Playing and working to catalyze the ongoing activity of life.
golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Abductions by mysterious beings

Post by golly »

Richard Dolan put together a good, though pessimistic, presentation recently about "alien" abductions.

It can be viewed on YouTube here.

He doesn't go into the notion of aliens being native to Earth (or being interdimensional natives to this spacetime with Earth being just a kind of way station or aspect of this spacetime), time travelers, faerie abductions, "paranormal" encounters and the like. For the sake of simplicity perhaps he is focusing on the beings we call "space aliens" whether they are the big-headed big-eyed shorter beings or others.

But basically he outlines the statistics in such a cogent way. Based on the number of sightings and reports he gives a rough estimate that:
  • Upwards of 1000 UFOs are seen a day
  • Each maybe has time for 1-2 missions, despite their incredible speed through air (and water, however many USOs are also UFOs).
  • Many people (2% on the high end and 1% on the low end) at least in the Turtle Island region of the world are being "abducted" in some way or experiencing abductions, whatever they are. That would mean 1 in 50 or 1 in 100 people ... perhaps at the rate of 6 million abductions per year.
He also analyzes the effects and likely suppositions we can draw:
  • These ships also seem to be mining water and minerals or something we aren't aware of when they are seen "beaming" water, rocks or other materials from Earth into their ships.
  • He suggests the ships are comprised of multiple groups (which seems appropriately careful since we don't know whether "race" or "species" really applies)
  • One group in particular seems to be running a massive abduction operation. I am not sure if this is wise, since it also seems like it's just a pastime of multiple groups, based on the diverse appearances of the beings. But okay! I mean, maybe he has some more information about this forthcoming. I think it's safe to agree that there is a strange consistency to some behaviors and groups — such as the "gray" aliens, which other researchers have suggested are widely available biological robot slaves that many different groups use (or even mimic)
  • The process he admits may be good or bad. This may be the most optimistic that Richard gets. He has a very hard time putting himself in the mindset of how these painful and traumatic experiences could in some way be good. He is admittedly sort of allergic to the notions of a challenging spiritual experience we agree to before incarnating — the Earth School sort of theory — a concept I think unfairly labeled New Age. Aspects of this concept seem explored by many cultures around the world.
  • It is being conducted in extreme secrecy, despite the profound impact on its victims. I think this is a good point. This also seems to imply it isn't made of random encounters but systematic and purposeful missions of some kind.
  • He points out that "other groups" are either permitting it, ignoring it, or can't stop it. He doesn't unpack the permission theory into the possibility that benevolent groups see the evil practice as a spiritually educational experience for predator and prey.
  • He suggests this is why the Navy, who has probably mapped the entire ocean floor, and who therefore know full well where the USOs enter in and out of the Earth's crust, are so "tight-lipped". They are powerless to stop the presence.
  • Therefore the UFO phenomenon is inextricably linked to abductions, whether those are the main goal of certain UFO groups' activities or a side project of some larger project.
As someone who hasn't any conscious memory of an alien abduction myself, I agree with Richard that it's presumptuous to tell people with the strongly negative experiences that they are looking at it wrong. Negative and positive, as much as it's considered "duality" by philosophies — ones I consider respectable, at that — are deeply personal assessments of how the abductions occur and what they mean to the individuals.

It does seem like negative abduction experiences far outweigh the positive ones; that is not to disrespect those people I've met who impressively described extremely positive outlooks on multiple abduction experiences, and I don't know how to feel about any of it, or if it's even appropriate for me to try to assess it.