Spirit does matter

Introduce yourself, take a breather and get to know one another.
Willing
Introduced

Spirit does matter

Post by Willing »

Today I thought I'd just start writing in here and sort out where this goes with the help of my friends, old and new. Today I have a sense of the wellspring burbling up and am considering "spirit does matter", a phrase that came up recently in a discussion I was having with a friend full of ideas. The multi meanings in the phrase includes the assertion that spirit is real, is important and is causal in matter. I am of a mind that spirit is important and will remain undefined by its very nature. Spirit becomes defined and outlined in matter. Matter outlines Spirit in a way that is like a dotted line might outline a field of solids. As I write these sentences they are appearing to me more like questions then statements so please join me any time to share how these statements land for you. You might have thoughts of your own to share to build energy and interest on this topic. Is that how a forum works? Maybe so...

golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Re: Spirit does matter

Post by golly »

This is a fine topic. Makes a lot of sense. How do we feel about having it moved to the first forum?
It is called Spirituality and Religion: viewforum.php?f=9

Spirit does.
Spirit matters.
Doing matters.
Matter is done by spirit.

Hmm.

Willing
Introduced

Post by Willing »

How does a post get moved?

golly
Site Admin
Location: Hohokam / Piipaash / Apache / O'odham / Pueblo / Mexico / Arizona

Skin

Sexuality

Belief

Political

Post by golly »

Login to your ACP or MCP (at the very very bottom of every page, or the little ACP icon in the upper left with the gears. You will have to reauthenticate your login).

Then you can come back to this topic once logged in as Admin and/or Moderator. There should be a drop down menu with some movement options.

For now I recommend not leaving a "shadow topic" when moving topics.

OriogenSpirit
Introduced

Post by OriogenSpirit »

In considering how Spirit 'is' with Matter, let us consider what conspires through conception and how our action is an outcome of intent. This institutes a rule of dance that too often goes unseen by the dancers, not even knowing when we are are the dance floor. The matters of spirit generate an interaction that can raise awareness our the 'me' that 'I AM' into higher states of being, but this does not come in any automated form. The meaning of 'intent' brings spirit into matter (or form). It has no bias, no right, no wrong. It just 'is'. So, how we move our intentions, which is a consciously derived act that comes out of matter (not spirit!) we are brought to an inverted state of understanding and the paradox arises. If we do not make matter or spirit more than the other, then spirit nor matter can oversee (or undersee) the other - It is a mutual Dance of Love. Yet in our present day, it is accepted that spirit is the maker of matter. So consider the following: I propose to you that the masculine is spirits expression, and that matter is the feminine (physical) way of inducing that expression. This has little to do with male and female until spirit fully becomes itself within matter. In that completion, we see not what is becoming, but what has become, which creates deductions of who we are based on that 'that-ness'. Moving outside of matter's induction by spirit brings us to a place where subduction rises. This is where we are today as a human society - we are in a subdued state of being 'us' through 'them' rather than 'that' of I being myself - a matter of fact. By going deeper into this distorted place, my way holds the potential to be fully expressed through my own matter; my own matters. This cannot happen when the collective supersedes my individuality, since wellness is in a way, the opposite of 'blind arrogance'. Once spirit is transferred into more mattered ways of being that allows for the healthy injection of consciousness's expression into an emerging physical state, then matter matters more so, and induces spirit's nature into an evolutionary movement that can only be described as 'wow!'.